Would you let her fart on your dick?

Would u?

• Total voters
flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
Let’s say you both got out the gym as a couple sweating as a horny dog and she decides to rub her butt crack against your dick up and down (assjob) while your dick gets soaked in liquid ass. Your not doing p in a but rather an assjob instead

Thoughts?

IMG 1753

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, WeiWei, watah and 1 other person
Let’s say you both got out the gym as a couple sweating as a horny dog and she decides to rub her butt crack against your dick up and down (assjob) while your dick gets soaked in liquid ass. Your not doing p in a but rather an assjob instead

Thoughts?

View attachment 3147001
Says needs parents advice ?:p

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Tagging high T sexually frustrated ogres @📎♿️⚙️ @Corleone @asdvek @Ghoulish

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, 📎♿️⚙️ and Ghoulish
No

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Mewton and Tortoisecel
What is this fucking disgusting shit, i mean i think the saying "men with ass fetishes develop scat fetishes over time" is true but im never developing that

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hypernormie, WeiWei, Mewton and 2 others
@Mewton read it it’s real bonerfuel

• Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton
What is this fucking disgusting shit, i mean i think the saying "men with ass fetishes develop scat fetishes over time" is true but im never developing that
I’m not talking about anal am I?

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek

Thoughts?

View attachment 3147001
I’d smash but no farting that shit is disgusting only Reze can fart on my dick

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and flippasav
u thinking too much

I would plow her hard as fuck if she did that while pulling on her hair of course especially sense hers is ideal for pulling on

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: WeiWei and flippasav
She has weird stretch marks

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei

Thoughts?

View attachment 3147001
Built for @WeiWei

• JFL
Reactions: devonhendryx999
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie and Ghoulish