Would you let your daughter date and have sex with someone like you?

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
including with the same mindset, beliefs and behaviours on women as you and with the same lifestyle and state in life you are in mentally, physically and financially? and would let your son behave like how you wish you could behave and view women to other women?

Why yes or why no?

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, enriquecel and jué
incest.org

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
I’m a Chad so why not

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja
I can't think or comprehend anything more cucked than having a daughter. I would disown at birth if the miscarriage attempt failed.

NO, i was nice boy back when i was bluepilled, so maybe then, not now I only analyze their faces and genetical features, personality is cope.

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja, bloomercel, PSLdemigod and 1 other person
no

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad and ItsOverLawg
I can't think or comprehend anything more cucked than having a daughter. I would disown at birth if the miscarriage attempt failed.
what the fuck

Why are incels so obsessed with incest?

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Absolutely not

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
Why are incels so obsessed with incest?
The fact your mind went straight to incest shows you’re projecting. I’m referring someone characteristics wise and state of life you are in. Creep

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, watah, bloomercel and 2 others
The fact your mind went straight to incest shows you’re projecting. I’m referring someone characteristics wise and state of life you are in. Creep
then no

not sex. I would definitely let my daughter marry someone like me though

• JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad
no

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and FascisstChad
Fuck no. If I had a daughter I’d watch everything she does closely. I’d try to get her with someone I think is good like how it used to be.

• +1
Reactions: can’t relate
Not at all,there’s no specific reason why but I chose my answer for a reason I can’t explain

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
including with the same mindset, beliefs and behaviours on women as you and with the same lifestyle and state in life you are in mentally, physically and financially? and would let your son behave like how you wish you could behave and view women to other women?

Why yes or why no?
Hell no cos I’m only interested in clapping cheeks

• Woah
Reactions: can’t relate
Id make her lesbian so she doesnt slurp cocks

I would say yes but if only they are lawfully married and the guy is Muslim like me

Why yes or why no?
nope