Would you let your daughter have sex in your house?

M

Memeito

Banned
If you would have a teenage daughter and she has a boyfriend would you allow him to come to your house and have sex in her room, how would you feel about this?

I would beat her boyfriend with a pipe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, LordNorwood, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
If you would have a teenage daughter and she has a boyfriend would you allow him to come to your house and have sex in her room, how would you feel about this?
I would kick out her BF. I wouldn’t force her to breakup, but I would cut off her phone and let her go to his house and fuck. I won’t pay for her birth control.

If she gets pregnant. I kick her out. I’m not some reddit cuck who would be glad that their daughter is getting piped up the ass.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Ruby, Alexanderr and 2 others
I would kick out her BF. I wouldn’t force her to breakup, but I would cut off her phone and let her go to his house and fuck. I won’t pay for her birth control.

If she gets pregnant. I kick her out. I’m not some reddit cuck who would be glad that their daughter is getting piped up the ass.
Shouldn’t even give her that much freedom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Blackout.xl
Shouldn’t even give her that much freedom
Not much I can do. By the time I have kids, it will be encouraged even more for kids to have sex. All I can do is enforce punishments for her fuckups.

If he was 8PSL

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
I wouldn't even let her have a boyfriend

Just lol, as nice it would be if it was the 90s or whatever but we are on the verge of weimar degeneracy and millions and millions of girls do this.

Imo, i would kill her, eat her in a stew then rape her twink boyfriend, but IRL idgaf about fantastical what if scenarios.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Not much I can do. By the time I have kids, it will be encouraged even more for kids to have sex. All I can do is enforce punishments for her fuckups.
It’s encouraged by school, internet, and Hollywood. So homeschool, and keep the kids off of technology. And make them dress conservatively. Raise them with the purpose of being a wife and mother in their mind. Don’t let anything even plant the feminist seed. And as is recommended in the Bible, she should live under your roof until she is married

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, Deleted member 3202 and Blackout.xl
nah not under my roof, plus i know what men are like because i know what women are like. the chances are my daughter will be a manipulating machievellian mess, so the men in her life will just pump and dump.

i’m not having a daughter lol

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Justttt and Blackout.xl
It’s encouraged by school, internet, and Hollywood. So homeschool, and keep the kids off of technology. And make them dress conservatively. Raise them with the purpose of being a wife and mother in their mind. Don’t let anything even plant the feminist seed. And as is recommended in the Bible, she should live under your roof until she is married
Inb4 home schooling gets banned in my country

I’m not having no daughter tbh. Only sons. A daughter to me is simply something I don’t want to handle.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Justttt and OOGABOOGA
Son or abortion squad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KlutchPurpp, Roping Subhuman, nastynas and 6 others
Inb4 home schooling gets banned in my country

I’m not having no daughter tbh. Only sons. A daughter to me is simply something I don’t want to handle.
Seeing the way women are now I understand. But I think if I’m in the situation to be in control of how she’s raised, it could be a great experience.

and a collapsed government can’t Do a damn thing to stop you from homeschooling.

come on bruh don’t be liking that pro abortion shit

Not too good, but as long as he is 7.5+/psl & 8 feet then I wouldn't really care.

She can't get pregnant though, will pay for the abortion myself.

Would rather have a son tbh.

• Ugh..
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Son or abortion squad
Truth. Not trying to deal with having a daughter. The more strict you are, the harder they rebel. The more liberal you are, the more loose they’ll be. There’s no winning
Seeing the way women are now I understand. But I think if I’m in the situation to be in control of how she’s raised, it could be a great experience.

and a collapsed government can’t Do a damn thing to stop you from homeschooling.

come on bruh don’t be liking that pro abortion shit
If the government collapses then it’s all over

Truth. Not trying to deal with having a daughter. The more strict you are, the harder they rebel. The more liberal you are, the more loose they’ll be. There’s no winning

If the government collapses then it’s all over
Yeah if they go to school and watch tv but then have strict parents they will rebel bc that’s what the world told them to do. Don’t let anyone plant the seed in her mind

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 4570 and Blackout.xl
You all do realize that even if you forbid her from having sex in your house, she will eventually have sex somewhere else....

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
I've been homeschooled my entire life by my grandfather.

• +1
Yes I will have sex

And?

Ruined by Jewish movies, Jewish school system, social media, and weak parents that let them be whores. Now they aren’t worth anything but a nut
It cut off what I was saying, lol.

• Hmm...
Why would I care?

I’d rope if I had a daughter. Just the thought of raising someone for eighteen years (if not more), feeding her, taking care for her, spending tens of thousands of euros for nearly two decades just for her to get brutally fucked by Chad daily the moment she becomes 13 is sickening.

yeah, why not?

will never have children

Why wouldn't I let her?

anyone who says what is wrong with it are cucks who bitch about muh whites are soft nowadays

when did allowing your daughter to fuck in your own house became something okay, society is so fucked up and degenerate these days

i dont want to raise a daughter in this fucked up moral and ethics world, thats why im not gonna get married and have kids, cant leave no chances

• Hmm...
Why wouldn't I let her?
anyone who says what is wrong with it are cucks who bitch about muh whites are soft nowadays

when did allowing your daughter to fuck in your own house became something okay, society is so fucked up and degenerate these days

i dont want to raise a daughter in this fucked up moral and ethics world, thats why im not gonna get married and have kids, cant leave no chances
She has the right to fuck just like everyone jfl, why would that be a bad thing bra?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Ain't nobody f in my daughter but me.

• +1
You all do realize that even if you forbid her from having sex in your house, she will eventually have sex somewhere else....
this

you might as well have it happen in a safe environment