would you let your girlfriend have a "guy best friend"

rape

rape

rapist
so many foids have guy best friends and deem it a dealbreaker if you're not willing to tolerate it while dating them. and they're usually borderline in a relationship themselves, going on dates and hugging and buying eachother stuff. they never actually date but they're always oddly romantic.

so if you found a girl that you REALLY liked, but she had a guy best friend & refused to stop talking to him for you, would you tolerate it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, isis_Bleach, DeadTrees and 5 others
i would kill him and the foid if i found out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, DeadTrees, Yuki and 9 others
they're usually borderline in a relationship themselves, going on dates and hugging and buying eachother stuff. they never actually date but they're always oddly romantic.
Cage

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and rape
so many foids have guy best friends and deem it a dealbreaker if you're not willing to tolerate it while dating them. and they're usually borderline in a relationship themselves, going on dates and hugging and buying eachother stuff. they never actually date but they're always oddly romantic.

so if you found a girl that you REALLY liked, but she had a guy best friend & refused to stop talking to him for you, would you tolerate it?
If he's gay yea

• +1
Reactions: 14vic, inceltriad78, ElTruecel and 1 other person
Girls only have male friends if they have no respect for their boyfriends

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, wastedspermcel, ElTruecel and 1 other person
yes, guy best friends are usually cucks who want to fuck the girl but cant, and your very existence reminds them they're cucks, since youre the real boyfriend

its like youre dominating another male just by existing, when you allow him to befriend your GF

• Hmm...
Reactions: wastedspermcel
yes, guy best friends are usually cucks who want to fuck the girl but cant, and your very existence reminds them they're cucks, since youre the real boyfriend

its like youre dominating another male just by existing, when you allow him to befriend your GF
so youre ok with another man being touchy and romantic with your girlfriend :lul:

• JFL
so youre ok with another man being touchy and romantic with your girlfriend :lul:
friends arent romantic with each other

i mean, idk what you do with your male friends, but most of us arent like that

• JFL
friends arent romantic with each other

i mean, idk what you do with your male friends, but most of us arent like that
I'm talking about a specific type of friendship that girls have with men that borders on being romantic though jfl stop being obtuse

I'm talking about a specific type of friendship that girls have with men that borders on being romantic though jfl stop being obtuse
you dont know what's romantic and what isnt, you're just an incel after all

i have a girlfriend bud :feelskek:
oh yeah a guy called "rape" has definitely spoken to a female in his adult life...

• JFL

only if i personally evaluate the relationship and dont see him as a threat

• +1
Reactions: rape
would set his house on fire if i actually had deep intentions with the girl

• +1
Reactions: rape and chudlite
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, wastedspermcel and rape
oh yeah a guy called "rape" has definitely spoken to a female in his adult life...
you can tell a foid youll rape and kill her and so long as she likes you she’ll probably laugh along and think youre a funny guy

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and rape
if he is sub 4 or gay probably

• +1
Absolutely fucking not I‘ll be her bf and bsf

• +1
you can tell a foid youll rape and kill her and so long as she likes you she’ll probably laugh along and think youre a funny guy
No she won't... you haven't spoken to a female a single time in your adult life

No she won't... you haven't spoken to a female a single time in your adult life
you must be a serious retard if you think ive never spoken to a “foid” in my life despite the countless threads ive posted with undeniable evidence

i literally have a thread where i tell a foid im going to kill her and she giggles rolls around with me

youre an actual retard greycel normie kys

• +1
if he is sub 4 or gay probably
yeah thats my girlfriends best friend hes fat and ugly borderline subhuman

fatcel manlet low ltn

• +1
would set his house on fire if i actually had deep intentions with the girl
i get jelly despite knowing he has zero chance at taking her from me, also i kek often because he obviously likes her yet his face prevents him from being seen as anything more than comedic value to her

• +1
yeah thats my girlfriends best friend hes fat and ugly borderline subhuman

fatcel manlet low ltn
u have nothing to worry about but maybe talk to her to clear any mis understandings u have about him

• +1
u have nothing to worry about but maybe talk to her to clear any mis understandings u have about him
im just a very territorial boy… very primal

im into cnc kinks

• +1
Reactions: ThraxxGlo, Huge غرور and rape
you must be a serious retard if you think ive never spoken to a “foid” in my life despite the countless threads ive posted with undeniable evidence

i literally have a thread where i tell a foid im going to kill her and she giggles rolls around with me

youre an actual retard greycel normie kys
You're not an internet celeb buddy, i dont know the history of you forum posts

You're not an internet celeb buddy, i dont know the history of you forum posts
every active user knows each other youre just a greycel

• +1
every active user knows each other youre just a greycel
so you know that im a greycel, but you still think um supposed to know who tf you are?

how does this compute?

U can tell by the way he speaks hes not incel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rape and Deleted member 95452
so you know that im a greycel, but you still think um supposed to know who tf you are?

how does this compute?
retard imo

whole forum knows each other, its not that im a celebrity

can tell ur a foid by ur lack of logical reasoning

• +1
its the opposite, you can tell he is a total incel freak by the way he speaks about women
you can be misogynistic and still fuck bitches :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Huge غرور and chudlite
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wrist cry, Huge غرور and rape
  • +1
Reactions: Huge غرور
you can be misogynistic and still fuck bitches :feelskek:
Yeah, but those guys arent autistic like you, so they can pull it off.

yeah so @exipreess tell me why i constantly mistreat and insult women yet they still talk to me

your retard logic doesnt hold up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rape, Huge غرور and Deleted member 95452
incels mad, mission accomplished

• +1
As a former guy best friend I can assure you some women don't even view guy best friends as men

I wouldn't be worried unless he's human looking

• +1
"Guy best friend"

Smile laugh

Just tell her you want to be cucked.

• +1
@exipreess god tier baiting
Clap Applause GIF

• +1
  • +1
What if her male best friend is a 6'2 Tyrone that mogs you in every way and he's not gay?
I only date asian girls and 90% of them are racists

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: rape and klip11
  • +1
all my last gfs had guy best friends that were gay and tried to hit on me :feelswhy:

• +1