Would you let your girlfriend peg you?

vratisevojvodo

vratisevojvodo

Iron
Some guys love this because it gives them a way of getting an anal orgasm without having to screw another guy, but mostly because they love the feeling of being dominated.
So for the guys out there, would you ever consider pegging?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sexy, iloveboobs, Obamalama and 3 others
You don't need my opinion bro it's your ass, go ahead and do it.

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
Nigga you baitin

nigga we gotta try out everything once before we die... :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
The amount of respect she will lose it’s never gonna be the same

i don't really think i'd date the kind of girl who is into that

The amount of respect she will lose it’s never gonna be the same
girls be like "come on do it for me" and if you agree know you've lost her, it's only a matter of time before she finds a replacement for you.. *after break up she sent a video of her crawing some big cocks from chads or bbc*

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sexy, standardcel and BeanletMogger
No but shes gonna get my 19 cm non bone pressed cock fully up her ass within seconds if she asks that

16.7% of sexually-active American adults have tried pegging.
One in ten (10%) of women said they’d like to try pegging.

“Enjoying being penetrated just means that you enjoy being penetrated. It has nothing to do with sexual orientation.”

In the UK, pegging is reportedly on the rise as sales of strap-on dildos were up by nearly 200% last year.

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
if you let a girl do that she will get the ick immediately

also as someone who has been constipated in the past, I would not enjoy anal sex performed on me. Idk how fags do it. Wouldn’t it just feel like having a big hard shitlog up your ass?

Some guys love this because it gives them a way of getting an anal orgasm without having to screw another guy, but mostly because they love the feeling of being dominated.
What do you mean exactly?

What do you mean exactly?

Based on people's experiences
Because pegging allows women to take on a more masculine gender role in bed. Physically, there are tons of nerve endings to be stimulated and prostate simulation feels incredible. Mentally, it can be exhilarating to play a more submissive role to the woman doing the pegging and sharing something incredibly intimate with them. It is a completely different way to experience sex.

• +1
Reactions: sexy
Based on people's experiences
Because pegging allows women to take on a more masculine gender role in bed. Physically, there are tons of nerve endings to be stimulated and prostate simulation feels incredible. Mentally, it can be exhilarating to play a more submissive role to the woman doing the pegging and sharing something incredibly intimate with them. It is a completely different way to experience sex.
Metaphorically, you're talking about drone stations, aren't you?

Nigga this aint Grindr

theres nothing that fun about getting pegged, you guys should go for prostate massages instead

have her knees down on a BJ position, then she works her fingers up your ass while blowing you then starts gently massaging your prostate.

you will fucking explode I'm telling you

she can also do it while ur fucking her if you are both laying sideways and infinite possbilities for creativity here

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
theres nothing that fun about getting pegged, you guys should go for prostate massages instead

have her knees down on a BJ position, then she works her fingers up your ass while blowing you then starts gently massaging your prostate.

you will fucking explode I'm telling you

she can also do it while ur fucking her if you are both laying sideways and infinite possbilities for creativity here
Go Away Do Not Want GIF