Would you ltr a girl who didn't go to college?

A

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Banned
Or just not out of high school? I prefer that tbh they have life experience. I'm practically a robot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Looks234
It is only feasible to ltr someone who has never heard of the internet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275, 6485b025t, sytyl and 3 others
I didn't go to college either so yes.

• Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
yeah of course

what are you, retarded?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
I would rather LTR a girl who has never been to college than to LTR a girl who has a liberal arts degree and is so arrogant because of that worthless degree. Anyways, what makes women hot is their looks, not their intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, turkproducer, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
if she is 100% loyal. yes why not?

Actually if she has a degree she is more prompt to cuck you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, Sikkunt23, randomuser2407 and 2 others
I would rather LTR a girl who has never been to college than to LTR a girl who has a liberal arts degree and is so arrogant because of that worthless degree. Anyways, what makes women hot is their looks, not their intelligence.
mirin new avi dawg

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
their life skills matter a lot to me too. they need to be able to deal with hardships with me. you are right i don't want an arrogant whore with masters in social work.

yes i want her to be as powerless as possible

their life skills matter a lot to me too. they need to be able to deal with hardships with me. you are right i don't want an arrogant whore with masters in social work.
When I say that intelligence doesn't matter I mean that her personality and looks are the most important. And when I say her personality, I mean how she treats other people, if she is a nice girl or a rude bitch who makes fun of other people, is judgemental and betrays people easily. The trick to finding a good girlfriend is to make sure that the girl is not only hot but also nice and trustworthy because no hot girl is worth the drama that a crazy personality can bring to your life, so you need a balance between the two.

She has to be mentally stable above all, maybe it means she will be a bit less hot, but the relationship will be more fulfilling and you'll be happier, in the end, that's all that really matters.

Depends on why. I don't want to wife a retard even if she's hot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and sytyl
B08F4017 BCF3 4CF4 AE2A 98EB50CF2254

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
Ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576