Would you marry a Stacy, but she's paralyzed and can't move a muscle?

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

LTN on a good day

She can't move a muscle and can't even talk at all. You will have to carry her everywhere, take care of her in every possible way, and when you want to have sex with her, she can't move, so she is basically a dead fish. Would you marry her?
(It has to be for life)
5BD40327 93D4 4172 890A 409730FC08CE

@HarshBDSMmaster @GlamourPursuer @Jamaldickjavontus @ryuken @looksmaxxed @irkkedmulatto @WhoTookVendetta @Chadeep

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, CopiumX and GabachoCopium
prank em john

• JFL
Reactions: Melly and CoreSchizo

She can't move a muscle and can't even talk at all. You will have to carry her everywhere, take care of her in every possible way, and when you want to have sex with her, she can't move, so she is basically a dead fish. Would you marry her?
(It has to be for life)
View attachment 3065523
I'm neither indian nor a necrophile so no

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars and CoreSchizo

(It has to be for life)
View attachment 3065523

@HarshBDSMmaster @GlamourPursuer @Jamaldickjavontus @ryuken @looksmaxxed @irkkedmulatto @WhoTookVendetta @Chadeep
yes I will impregnate her

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Ya I’d marry tbh:love::love:, plus I won’t be cucked by other dudes:feelshah::feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo and CoreSchizo

(It has to be for life)
View attachment 3065523

You act like her being unable to talk is a bad thing

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back