Would you pay for a surrogate mother?

Would you pay for a surrogate

• Total voters
zikzog

zikzog

🤔
If you had the money and you can choose the highest tier woman.

Personally I would say yes, it just seems so much better for me. What are your thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 2729, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Yes

• +1
Reactions: zikzog
absolutely

if i couldn’t find a wife that’s not a thot and i somehow got rich i would 100% do this

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Baldingman1998, Lmao and 3 others
YES. but only if a foid is 1% looking with best genes.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and zikzog
why would i wanna have kids?

• +1
If you had the money and you can choose the highest tier woman.

Personally I would say yes, it just seems so much better for me. What are your thoughts?
My only motivation to moneymaxx is to do exactly that

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, chaddyboi66 and zikzog
My only motivation to moneymaxx is to do exactly that
So is your idea to just get a kid and then raise them? No looksmaxing for sex? Pretty selfless tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and chaddyboi66
So is your idea to just get a kid and then raise them? No looksmaxing for sex? Pretty selfless tbh
The most important thing is having a family and passing on "your genes" (not the normal way but still) and maxxing your children. So they can have the life I never had, so they can have a better future. Obviously I need a LTR with a mother for that so that is the reason why I looksmax. Would be nice to be able to get sex but I kinda accepted it's not gonna happen while I'm young. It's sad but that's the way it is, I just want my children to be better off.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and zikzog
The most important thing is having a family and passing on "your genes" (not the normal way but still) and maxxing your children. So they can have the life I never had, so they can have a better future. Obviously I need a LTR with a mother for that so that is the reason why I looksmax. Would be nice to be able to get sex but I kinda accepted it's not gonna happen while I'm young. It's sad but that's the way it is, I just want my children to be better off.
Makes sense, so the idea is to get a surrogate child then LTR someone but since the child is a surrogate then you'll still have full custody?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Makes sense, so the idea is to get a surrogate child then LTR someone but since the child is a surrogate then you'll still have full custody?
Well I'm not sure how exactly this stuff works but something like that. Admittedly I planned on LTR a foidlet and then pay a stacy to make surrogate child but the custody thing you mentioned I didn't think off. Even a 4/10 yottafoidlet COULD divorcerape me..Brutal, I need to account for that

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and zikzog
Due to not wanting to pass on your genes or just the hassle of children?
the hassle and expenses and the Responsibility of raising another human.

I'm not trying to be edgy or different, but I genuinely don't understand why people in first-world countries wanna have kids.

• +1
Well I'm not sure how exactly this stuff works but something like that. Admittedly I planned on LTR a foidlet and then pay a stacy to make surrogate child but the custody thing you mentioned I didn't think off. Even a 4/10 yottafoidlet COULD divorcerape me..Brutal, I need to account for that
It's what's stopping me from getting married tbh. If divorce laws were fair then if I got cheated on I wouldn't have to worry about being divorce raped.

Fucked up society where you can be a victim of adultery and still have your money drained.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo and Deleted member 2729
It's what's stopping me from getting married tbh. If divorce laws were fair then if I got cheated on I wouldn't have to worry about being divorce raped.

Fucked up society where you can be a victim of adultery and still have your money drained.
The west is gigacucked and will face it's self-induced downfall soon.

Maybe the best option is to just not marry? But I heard that even then you can get raped if the LTR has lasted long enough..

• +1
the hassle and expenses and the Responsibility of raising another human.

I'm not trying to be edgy or different, but I genuinely don't understand why people in first-world countries wanna have kids.
Really for me it's just to pass on my genes, you could argue that it really doesn't matter cause I'm gonna die anyway but it's a biological urge. But I understand your choice and I respect a guy who knows what he wants. It is a lot of work.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
The west is gigacucked and will face it's self-induced downfall soon.

Maybe the best option is to just not marry? But I heard that even then you can get raped if the LTR has lasted long enough..
Yep some countries are fucked like that.... It's just absolute madness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
  • +1
:bluepill: cuks...why not lol? srvitude to the avgina , why? :sick:
are you virgin? are you pair bonded, like srs? wtf is going on in yr head?

yes of course.....fuck the niggas that dont..lmao