Would you poison your least favorite family member to become a main character in this world

• Total voters
MaxillaMaxing

MaxillaMaxing

Kraken
A main character is someone that have such insane status that literally all women even lesbians would want to fuck you and all men would die for you and follow you and you'll be remembered in all history

If reincarnation is possible in the future your followers will bring you back to life to mog all over again

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Nah. I wouldn't kill my family members.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
WHY WOULD I DO THAT WHEN I ALREADY HAVE INSANE MANOSPHERE STATUS AND ALL WOMEN EVEN LESBIANS WANT TO FUCK ME

• Ugh..
Nah. I wouldn't kill my family members.
Low iq since they're all dying 100% and you will cope and get used to their death so why not sacrifice the least favorite for something super beneficial for you

• +1
Reactions: frendly
WHY WOULD I DO THAT WHEN I ALREADY HAVE INSANE MANOSPHERE STATUS AND ALL WOMEN EVEN LESBIANS WANT TO FUCK ME
Yeah that's why you're an orangecel in an icel forum and write big words to be noticed

• Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt
Low iq since they're all dying 100% and you will cope and get used to their death so why not sacrifice the least favorite for something super beneficial for you
Yeah that's why you're an orangecel in an icel forum and write big words to be noticed
bRUTAL Blackpill, It is actually you that I would sacrifice because you are the homosexual bastard offspring of my uncle and your whore crack addict mother

• JFL
bRUTAL Blackpill, It is actually you that I would sacrifice because you are the homosexual bastard offspring of my uncle and your whore crack addict mother
High t reply

No I wouldn't be able to enjoy life after I've killed the man who gave me birth.

• Hmm...
No I wouldn't be able to enjoy life after I've killed the man who gave me birth.
Least favorite could be your uncle that molested you

• +1
Reactions: frendly