would you prefer being 5'7 and htn or 6'2 ltn,both nt and high ihnib

6'2 obv

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and AscensionMan98
I know many incels who are 6'2 ltn i don't know a single incel who has a htn face

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and guilty
5'7 is death sentence.
it's not tho, literally just go outside for 2 seconds to see guys shorter than 5'7 that have girlfriends. Seeing a guy with an ltn face that has a girlfriend is much more difficult and very rare

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Delons, skkrrrtcantdo, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Seeing a guy with an ltn face that has a girlfriend is much more difficult and very rare
I saw many tallfags with truecel faces tho and we are talking about LTN here.

I saw many tallfags with truecel faces tho and we are talking about LTN here.
I can't remember the last time i saw a ltn with a girlfriend. Mtns with girlfriend is extremely common but ltn is a whole different story even if ur 6'6

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Delons, skkrrrtcantdo, chadintraining and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and shizuku11111
it's not tho, literally just go outside for 2 seconds to see guys shorter than 5'7 that have girlfriends. Seeing a guy with an ltn face that has a girlfriend is much more difficult and very rare
Nobody that’s 5 foot 5 or 6 has girlfriends outside. Stop coping because you are short

• +1
Reactions: Kofri727, Infinite, piec and 1 other person
If I go outside i see ltn manlets with girls

Nobody that’s 5 foot 5 or 6 has girlfriends outside. Stop coping because you are short
I'm 5'10 and legit see guys who are 5'5-5'6 with girlfriends every single day in america. Every day

already 6'2 ltn so I'd pick 5'7 and htn. I could fraud to 5'9 and yeah average height with htn face is good

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and got.daim
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, chadintraining and ALP
can 6'2 do hardmaxing?

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Hmm you could probably looksmaxx to mtn and heightfraud to 5’9ish. I think I’d choose the manlet ngl.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadintraining and based_pakichad421
if u pick 6ft2 and ltn
im sorry this forum has got to you

Tell me you are under 5'7 without telling me you are.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
i’m 6’2 ltn and im dying alone at this rate. being htn 5’7 is better but id rather be my height and surgerymaxx. Tough question though

tall ltn being a short htn has gotten me nothing but shitty talking stages
i’m 6’2 ltn and that’s better than what i get, i just get blocked 90% of the time if i show my face to girls

Hmm you could probably looksmaxx to mtn and heightfraud to 5’9ish. I think I’d choose the manlet ngl.
already 6'2 ltn so I'd pick 5'7 and htn. I could fraud to 5'9 and yeah average height with htn face is good
i literally fraud 5,9 with shoes and am high mtn-low htn a tall ltn-mtn would always slay more

i’m 6’2 ltn and that’s better than what i get, i just get blocked 90% of the time if i show my face to girls
i promise you almost anyone can softmax to a mtn and a tall mtn slays

Tell me you are under 5'7 without telling me you are.
I'm nowhere near 5'7, maybe i live in a weird location but i see short guys with girlfriends everyday pretty easily

5'7 is death sentence.
5'7 isn't death sentence if htn+

ik so many 6'2 ltn guys with no girls, and every htn+ guy ik gets girls (even if shorter)

• Hmm...
Reactions: ALP
.org users have very bad definitions of ltn's and htn's. I'd rather be a ltn ogre than a htn pretty twink generally speaking.

.org users have very bad definitions of ltn's and htn's. I'd rather be a ltn ogre than a htn pretty twink generally speaking.
when I say HTN, I think Jacob Elordi tier face

when I say LTN, I think Adam Driver tier face

Also 5'7 htn is not that good still i agree. But it's definitely better than some 6'2 ugly ass ltn like wtf. Why would u choose the ugly guy

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
i agree with people on here rating terribly but in no world is an attractive twink worse than a ogre that’s gotta be cope

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
Also 5'7 htn is not that good still i agree. But it's definitely better than some 6'2 ugly ass ltn like wtf. Why would u choose the ugly guy
People here underestimate the true power HTN has, even if he is short, every HTN+ guy ik gets girls irl, even if they are short

+ the HTN can easily heightfraud

If you are HTN and don't get a good amount of attention from girls, you are:

- Not actually HTN (most likely)
- Giga Non NT
- Sub 5'6

• +1
Reactions: shitskinism and dervw4cenks
Thank god im 6’3 with CL face

People here underestimate the true power HTN has, even if he is short, every HTN+ guy ik gets girls irl, even if they are short

+ the HTN can easily heightfraud

If you are HTN and don't get a good amount of attention from girls, you are:

- Not actually HTN (most likely)
- Giga Non NT
- Sub 5'6
would htn be like 2/10 men?

taking the LTN
and growing hair
and then starting my looksmax journey
that seems unrealistic wouldn’t it be closer to top 10-15 percent? or am i coping
no your right

• +1
Reactions: bananasslayer