Would you rather be 30IQ smarter or 2 PSL better looking

Which upgrade would you take?

• +30 IQ

• 2 PSL

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
One day an wizard approaches you and notices that you are a sad Looksmaxxer piece of shit. He can sense it due to your aspieness and antisocial personality. Out of pity, he offers you two choices to upgrade your current self in hopes that you will be better off.

07D95F64 C373 4503 8140 72B140C32C42

he will give you either +30 IQ or an increase of 2 PSL

Which would you rather have? Assuming you are average intelligence (100 IQ) you would be well above average but still not high enough to be depressed, or if you are average looking (4 PSL) you would be very very good looking.

Hard choice tbh.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Bitchwhipper2, subhuman incel and 2 others
No surgery for your IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: court monarch777, subhuman incel, LightSkinNoob and 4 others
None of that, i would put a knife to his throat and tell him to give me other wishes or else i will slit it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, 9 yo normie, subhuman incel and 7 others
yes, i would like to be 230IQ

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, to be human, Zylk and 5 others
If i cant kill the wrinkly son of a bitch, then i would just pick the IQ.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15827 and Kristin
Definitely 2PSL because life would just be far far easier. IQ would just make me more spergy then I already am.

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777, to be human, Deleted member 20452 and 6 others
None of that, i would put a knife to his throat and tell him to give me other wishes or else i will slit it.
dark triad bad boy :love::love::love:

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Being too intelligent doesn't carry as much benefit as going up by +2 PSL. Just by being slightly above average intelligence I've reaped most of it's benefits. True intelligence comes with unhealthy obession and the need to learn more occupying your life and super seceding other needs. Truly intelligent people are never satisfied and happy, ignorance is bliss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, subhuman incel, Gonthar and 3 others
He has infinite healing powers and cannot be killed sadly. I’ve tried :(

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
He has infinite healing powers and cannot be killed sadly. I’ve tried :(
You sure about that? hes just some retarded wizard, you pull his pants off mock his small wrinkly penis and balls, while i come from behind and rape him in the ass til he gives us the wishes we want.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Gaygymmaxx
You sure about that? hes just some retarded wizard, you pull his pants off mock his small wrinkly penis and balls, while i come from behind and rape him in the ass til he gives us the wishes we want.
evil ass nigga :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy and Kristin
Bro will unrape himself instantly and then dance on you unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and subhuman incel
Bro will unrape himself instantly and then dance on you unfortunately

View attachment 1787021
even if he can time travel

the memory of the rape itself will brutalize him into submission

then i will join in and we will rape him some more to ensure cooperation :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Kristin
Anyone who picks IQ can use their improved intelligence to reflect on why their retarded for not picking looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: court monarch777, Toth's thot, 9 yo normie and 7 others
30 IQ smarter.
Going from say 85th percentile in looks to 99th percentile in looks isn't really that big of a deal IRL, unless you are a model/actor or you are into slaying Tinder sluts. But going from say 125 IQ to 155 IQ provides enormous advantages. I can't even imagine what it would be like to be that smart.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16984, Gonthar and Kristin
Anyone who picks IQ can use their improved intelligence to reflect on why their retarded for not picking looks
30 IQ smarter.
Going from say 85th percentile in looks to 99th percentile in looks isn't really that big of a deal IRL, unless you are a model/actor or you are into slaying Tinder sluts. But going from say 125 IQ to 155 IQ provides enormous advantages. I can't even imagine what it would be like to be that smart.
Duality of man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, rand anon, Looks234 and 1 other person
30 IQ smarter.
2 psl is more than two standard deviations, not "15th percentile" increase. You're facially MTN-HTN iirc, so you'd be Chadlite+ with 2 psl increase. IQ has diminished returns for the vast majority of fields

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, GetShrekt and Deleted member 19294
In terms of how much it would aid you in your career. Not every career needs 130+ IQ and it's not really huge genius level so incomparable to the life experience of being a full blown giga chad that can cruise through life with 0 effort

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Kristin
One day an wizard approaches you and notices that you are a sad Looksmaxxer piece of shit. He can sense it due to your aspieness and antisocial personality. Out of pity, he offers you two choices to upgrade your current self in hopes that you will be better off.

View attachment 1787020

Which would you rather have? Assuming you are average intelligence (100 IQ) you would be well above average but still not high enough to be depressed, or if you are average looking (4 PSL) you would be very very good looking.

Hard choice tbh.
I'm already in the 125 IQ range, so I'll take 2PSL increase

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16984 and Kristin
30 IQ smarter.
The looks scale is not linear, going from 85th to 99th percentile will not give you just a 14% increase in attractiveness and 14% more girls, it will be more like 2-3 times more.
And an IQ of 120 is more than enough to do any job and activity even rocket science, computer programming, brain surgery, advanced math, etc... Only a small number of pursuits benefit from a higher IQ than 120, but after 130 your social skills start to drop - you're so smart that you start to feel disconnected and simply can't relate to normal people.

i want 30iq points to make wittens looks like a retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Anyone who picked +30iq needs it, cause how stupid do you have to be to pick it over 2 psl points

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, 9 yo normie, Deleted member 14392 and 3 others
Anyone who picked +30iq needs it, cause how stupid do you have to be to pick it over 2 psl points

iq is one of the most important traits. it's impossible to cope when you're cognitively inferior, it's the only cope men have when they're not attractive

My excuse would be that i am simply very good looking aleardy. Actually the best looking man alive

The laws cant be broken if you aleardy are 6 psl there is no way going over that limit.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
nah 180iq would be too much for me
i'd rather become 9 psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 17735
Becoming 4 PSL would give me nothing, i'd rather stay subhuman but become very smart.

In terms of how much it would aid you in your career. Not every career needs 130+ IQ and it's not really huge genius level so incomparable to the life experience of being a full blown giga chad that can cruise through life with 0 effort
if you have atleast 120 iq you can go into any field which isnt research based

• +1
Reactions: Kristin

View attachment 1787020

Hard choice tbh.
I am already pretty Smart ass, so def 2 point psl to have girls lusting over my and inflate my ego

Definitely 2PSL because life would just be far far easier. IQ would just make me more spergy then I already am.
He's saying if u r 100iq.

Going to 130 u can still be normal. Only difference is if u r incel and had incel experiences u become a sperg at lower iq.

So a chad won't become aspie till he hits 150 IQ, a chadlite at 140 IQ, and so on.

30 iq is insane. worth more than 2 looks points

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

/thread

Unless you are 75 iq/your only true goal in life is becoming von neumann of the 21st century, this is a no brainer

/thread

Unless you are 75 iq/your only true goal in life is becoming von neumann of the 21st century, this is a no brainer
Agreed, the exception is if you are already good looking like me :cool:

Last edited:
My IQ is high enough. I'd take the plus 2 psl

IQ is pure cope.

View attachment 1787020

Hard choice tbh.
if you already have a moderately high IQ, +30 will make you one of the smartest people in the world. With that kind of general intelligence, I would be able to manipulate people very easily and thus have no issue with dating. That is to say I probably would no longer be very interested in women and instead be interested in stuff like general relativity.

i prefer 1psl than 100 IQ boost

Psl is life. Iq won't get me women. I need to reproduce 🥵