Would you rather be 5"8 chad with narrow frame or 6"0 MTN with wide frame ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
who is better

I'd rather be chad, maybe if the other alternative was HTN it'd be harder but still would probably choose chad

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Ken and Deleted member 17763
Didnt u already post this:ogre:

even if the alternative was chadlite 6ft wide frame and 5ft8 chad with narrow frame, i would still choose the chad.
if it was 6ft4, with 99th percentile body and frame chadlite with perfect coloring, then my choice would've been different.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I would still choose to be 5'8 chad over a 6'0 "normie". But there is a limit to how low I'd be willing to go, if we were able to do RNG character rolls of the bodies we are going to inhabit after being born. I would not be a 5'3 with an attractive face over a 6'0 normie. Being brutally heightmogged daily by preteen girls would be too difficult to accept.

Face is 90-95% of attraction but I have limits to how much daily humiliation and frustration I'd be willing to accept in order to gain a top tier face and for me that would mean being under 5'4 as a man. Especially as many dates would flake in real life once they saw you are much smaller than them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
what the fuck is a MTN

what the fuck is a MTN
It's PSL lingo for Middle tier normie. A dead-on Average Joe with no redeeming attractive features or deformities.

Not realistic because 5’8 chad will always wide frame and great proportions
Zac efron, Stallone, delon @OldVirgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Broski, mortis and 1 other person
Narrow frame looks awful, but 6ft is not that tall anyways, so I would chose 5ft8 chad.

chad obviously I would just get limb lengthening surgery and im set for life

Not realistic because 5’8 chad will always wide frame and great proportions
Zac efron, Stallone, delon @OldVirgin

top tier frame presented by mr "chad" delon:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken and volcelfatcel
even if the alternative was chadlite 6ft wide frame and 5ft8 chad with narrow frame, i would still choose the chad.
if it was 6ft4, with 99th percentile body and frame chadlite with perfect coloring, then my choice would've been different.
6'2>6'4

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
5'8 Chad with narrow frame

It's PSL lingo for Middle tier normie. A dead-on Average Joe with no redeeming attractive features or deformities.
a mid tier normie is just called a normie lmao

6' every single time. The way this place underrated height is so crazy, 4" difference is brutal. 6' guy with an average face just gymcels and he mogs the 5'8 guy in a lot of situations like nightclub/bar. 5'8 I'd probably better off in LTR's though

a mid tier normie is just called a normie lmao
Yeah, but in PSL speak people invented 'low tier normie', 'mid tier normie' and 'high tier normie' for unknown reasons. As categories below 'chadlite', above which is chad, then gigachad. :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15669
6'2 and MTN -HTN already so rather try to be chad at 5'8

Chad at 5’8 with narrow frame isn’t even possible jfl

If you're asking this I can only assume that you have no idea how much of a difference even a slightly better looking face makes.
Comparing the boosts you get from height to the boosts you get from face is like comparing the difference in life quality between an upper middle class man and a man who is a member of the British Royal Family.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
If you're asking this I can only assume that you have no idea how much of a difference even a slightly better looking face makes.
Comparing the boosts you get from height to the boosts you get from face is like comparing the difference in life quality between an upper middle class man and a man who is a member of the British Royal Family.
Small cheekbone morph to a 'normie' face: From 3 matches a week to 300

Profile change from 5'8 to 6'0 with the same normie face: From 3 matches a week to maybe 5 or 6

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786