Would you rather be 5"9 Asian guy with chang face and good physique or 6"1 white normie with normal body ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
5"9 South East Asian Chang with good physique or 6"1 White nordic normie with normal body

good physique = be not fat or gymcel

Gooks will never mog the master cumskin race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Roquefort, LiteralCaucasian and 2 others
good physique = be not fat or gymcel
so basically just have good frame and occasionally lift but maintain lean physique with good frame ? (genetics)

5'9 and 6'1 isn't even comparable. from barely average height to above average; i would take the white normie any time of the week

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Zylk and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
6'1 white guy

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and ;-;
5'9" chang destroys

but you have to actually be chang

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Roquefort
Chang if he is an actual Chang

6'1

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
. I doubt this Chang is tall. But he gets geliga-poon.

I'd rather be a disabled midget nigger

Where is the 5’2 balding Indian janitor option

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, TheAnomaly and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Deleted member 25938
A 5'9 Chang is invisible in Korea next to a White 6 footer.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
6'1 white normie no doubt

6'1 white normie no doubt
Thats kind of cope a white normie would struggle on tinder but an actual chang could clean up better. Difference between mtn-chang transcends race the mog is too brootal.

5'9 chang obviously

Thats kind of cope a white normie would struggle on tinder but an actual chang could clean up better. Difference between mtn-chang transcends race the mog is too brootal.
Would u be 5”10 with good frame instead of 6”2 with bad frame ?

i would not be able to cope with not being white, besides, 6'1 white normie mogs 5'9 chang irl, especially in asia

Why. Isee girls irl say they like big boys (big bones and muscles) ?
I would gymcel and roid you can probably gain some bideltoid dependiong on how bad. but most tall people dont have bad frames irl, its not common to see tall guys with terrible frames

i would not be able to cope with not being white, besides, 6'1 white normie mogs 5'9 chang irl, especially in asia
I see asian htns slaying white girls at my college . 6'1 white normie is so common, a chang face withh a good physique is like .1%. At least in large west coast cities, the chang brutally mogs. A 6'1 white normie is gonna struggle getting a white mtb.

I would gymcel and roid you can probably gain some bideltoid dependiong on how bad. but most tall people dont have bad frames irl, its not common to see tall guys with terrible frames
I see but like even at 6”2 with normal frame u dont need to gymmaxx to get hoes right ?

5'9 chang because it's a more realistic goal for me to attain in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
depends on face
MTN asian face with 6”2 height and this body 175lbs :
BCB5F37B 6F98 49F6 8670 06B47D83D58A