Would you rather be a 8/10 Trust Fund Slayer slightly below average height and avg gymcel frame, or a Wagie 10/10 Turbo Chad with mogger height+ frame

Who would you rather be, a trust Fund slight manlet avg gymcel HTN/Chadlite, or Giga chad wagie

• Total voters
A

AscensionMan98

Kraken
iu

Chadlite A

You are the classic pretty boy, very good looking but not chad. Your height is at 173 cm/5ft 8 . However you have inherited millions of dollars as well as several large home and land properties around the world. Your net worth with that as well as some money left in the bank at roughly 8 million dollars, meaning you will never work in your life.
Your frame will be an average gym cel natty . You have a decent build but nothing that really stands out. And you are not permitted to use steroids in this case.

For this experiment Status won't be considered. While you are well known in your community you are not on social media.

Chadlite B

iu

Giga Chad Jorge Del Rio Romero

7u7rl0656wm91.jpg

Fiction chad AI rendering of Dorian Havilliard

For this scenario you will be able to pick which chad you want. You will also be getting a height of 198cm/6ft 6, meaning you mog the fuck out of the population. You are also genetically blessed with a top 1% natty body . Everywhere you go women swoon around you. You are the epitome of an genetic elite

The only catch is money. You are going to forever be a wagie. Your income is capped at the bottom 20% of your country.

The median worker, so 50th percentile makes about 52000 a year. Most are in their mid 20s to early 30s to begin earning this wage. So about half that is your 25th percentile range, so 20-25k. You basically are making close to minimum wage. You live life paycheck to paycheck and work a second job to make ends meet. Your life is just work and the weekends are your only escape.

You are Never Allowed to make more then the bottom 20% earning income bracket, meaning this is the End for your net worth. Also you cannot invest . So your stuck in this rut.

Your social media however is highly active. Many JB and other instagramers are constantly sending. you DM. The only catch is you cannot monetize on instagram or any social media.

Who would you pick and why

Last edited:
The latter, if staying a wagie is not a must for this scenario

I would rather go with the first honestly. Even without social media , as long as your rich and at least a 8/10 your life is set. The idea of wage slaving for eternity is so painful that no amount of validation can really make it worthwhile for me

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, ShowerMaxxing and It'snotover
The latter, if staying a wagie is not a must for this scenario
No staying a wagie is the course for your life. No investments are allowed also.

No staying a wagie is the course for your life. No investments are allowed also.
that makes it harder that I have to stay at work, otherwise I would take second option as seasonal worker and go couchsurfing

Jorge Del Rio Romero is unattr
My female gaze didn't get triggered seeing him

I would be the chadlitea without the money

• Woah
Reactions: It'snotover
the first guy is the most attractive out of all the ones you posted pheno wins again

Jorge Del Rio Romero is unattr
My female gaze didn't get triggered seeing him

I would be the chadlitea without the money
Well for jb slaying first one mogs. But again hypothetically in our scenario the aoc permits any man to bang a women above the age of 13.

the first guy is the most attractive out of all the ones you posted pheno wins again
Interesting surprised a lot of you are taking the first one from looks when second one mogs.

First has more jb appeal tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
you need to do something in your life anyways, if i dont work i feel useless ]
B - u get a hot gf and just go work that's all

Gigachads can gold dig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back