reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Ded serious

Light skin curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, rtssssy and Deleted member 3043
the country is a better choice : i would prefer beeing a korean than any rice cel, and would prefer beeing a pashtun than any currycel

the country is a better choice : i would prefer beeing a korean than any rice cel, and would prefer beeing a pashtun than any currycel

Absolutely brutal

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Bengt
ricecel because its over for both anyway.atleast asians are respected and not viewed as subhumans.
which ethnicity are you ?
Even mine is not very good, despite having iranian blood, but not totallly

ricecel so i could go crazy on surgeries and kpopmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
ricecel so i could go crazy on surgeries and kpopmaxx

Wait you would rather ugly gook max than masculine max ? cause curries tend to have more masculine faces

indian because at least they have SOME masculinity

i'd rather rope

Wait you would rather ugly gook max than masculine max ? cause curries tend to have more masculine faces

it's over for currycels since you're short & shitskinned unlike asiancels where they could whitemaxx and the kpopmaxx with surgeries

it's over for currycels since you're short & shitskinned unlike asiancels where they could whitemaxx and the kpopmaxx with surgeries

1 point is same for asians gooks are just as short as us tbh and kpop maxing is a meme these faggots are not what women desire the nordic aryan skull is what women desire we curries can fraud that easier tbh

korean? just be stuck in ur country bro

1 point is same for asians gooks are just as short as us tbh and kpop maxing is a meme these faggots are not what women desire the nordic aryan skull is what women desire we curries can fraud that easier tbh

jfl @ the cope

u have no idea how many prime jbs lust over fit kpop artists

IMG 20190520 105845
IMG 20190520 105914

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 3043
Lol,k-pop shit is not that popular

This dude is coping to oblivion the ideal phenotype is the white nordic european phenotype very specific here when i say this as russians the british and slavic and balkans are subhuman when i mean nordic europeans i mean a very specefic type of chad

jfl @ the cope

u have no idea how many prime jbs lust over fit kpop artists

When the coping is to oblivion only masculine asian dudes or chads can slay and even then only those with the nordic pheno tbh its fucking brutal

You would rather look like a subhuman feminine gook than a masculine subhuman ? we can atleast fraud to nordic pheno level

When the coping is to oblivion only masculine asian dudes or chads can slay and even then only those with the nordic pheno tbh its fucking brutal

i literally didn't mention a single word about slaying i just said if you're a ricecel u can kpopmaxx and get someone unlike when ur a currycel where your only hope is arrangedmarriagemaxxing

if there's one whose coping then it's u wanting to believe that curries are better than ricecels jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i literally didn't mention a single word about slaying i just said if you're a ricecel u can kpopmaxx and get someone unlike when ur a currycel where your only hope is arrangedmarriagemaxxing

if there's one whose coping then it's u wanting to believe that curries are better than ricecels jfl

''i literally didn't mention a single word about slaying i just said if you're a ricecel u can kpopmaxx and get someone unlike when ur a currycel where your only hope is arrangedmarriagemaxxing''

curry skulls mirror Nordic skulls than asian gooks tbh we can at-least white man fraud with skin bleaching and face surgery not so much with the gooks tbh it literally never began unforantely i have to much subhuman middle eastern genes it would appear as i look like a isis terrorist.

How is it cope most ricecels are objectively more feminine know their is a different case to be made in the Vietnamese nations the entire area is filled with chads tbh that come from traditional diets

''i literally didn't mention a single word about slaying i just said if you're a ricecel u can kpopmaxx and get someone unlike when ur a currycel where your only hope is arrangedmarriagemaxxing''

curry skulls mirror Nordic skulls than asian gooks tbh we can at-least white man fraud with skin bleaching and face surgery not so much with the gooks tbh it literally never began unforantely i have to much subhuman middle eastern genes it would appear as i look like a isis terrorist.

How is it cope most ricecels are objectively more feminine know their is a different case to be made in the Vietnamese nations the entire area is filled with chads tbh that come from traditional diets

"muh warrior skull"

meeks could literally have sex in 1 day more than you will your whole life but you still think that skull matters jfl

also only north curries can succeed in bleaching their skin the dark ones who are in the south can't do shit unlike ricecels where they can successfully bleach their skin and not look wierd

and masculinity doesn't matter as long as u have an attractive face.

face > T levels

"muh warrior skull"

meeks could literally have sex in 1 day more than you will your whole life but you still think that skull matters jfl

also only north curries can succeed in bleaching their skin the dark ones who are in the south can't do shit unlike ricecels where they can successfully bleach their skin and not look wierd

face > T levels

"muh warrior skull"

More like nordic skull the nordic look is at the top dude stop coping women want masculine Nordic looking men not me saying this look up beautiful people dating app over overwhelmingly the Nordics have an upper hand my argument is Indians or curries have more similarties to the nordic pheno than the subhuman gooks.

And why was meeks attractive ? could it have been the eyes and the nordic jawline ? he legit had mixed race parents lucky cunt hit the gene lottery out of that as well but he had mostly masculine features.

Cope tbh while it may be true with some Indians my skin is light skinned like hell i can at least bleach that to a white mans skin colour tbh and this isn't isn't me saying this i asked people do i look white they said i look pretty light skinned so it's different for bangladeshi curries i guess are bangladeshi's even curries ? or middle easterner's we share the reilgion of the middle easterners but the genetics of the curries where are we at heart tbh.

face > T levels

masculinity always adds to attraction to attraction tbh also literally the dude you mentioned was the prime og example of masculinity like you disproved your own point good looking face = good pheno no coping with mewing or diet or any of this bullshit it's literally your phenotype tbh

"muh warrior skull"

More like nordic skull the nordic look is at the top dude stop coping women want masculine Nordic looking men not me saying this look up beautiful people dating app over overwhelmingly the Nordics have an upper hand my argument is Indians or curries have more similarties to the nordic pheno than the subhuman gooks.

And why was meeks attractive ? could it have been the eyes and the nordic jawline ? he legit had mixed race parents lucky cunt hit the gene lottery out of that as well but he had mostly masculine features.

Cope tbh while it may be true with some Indians my skin is light skinned like hell i can at least bleach that to a white mans skin colour tbh and this isn't isn't me saying this i asked people do i look white they said i look pretty light skinned so it's different for bangladeshi curries i guess are bangladeshi's even curries ? or middle easterner's we share the reilgion of the middle easterners but the genetics of the curries where are we at heart tbh.

face > T levels

masculinity always adds to attraction to attraction tbh also literally the dude you mentioned was the prime og example of masculinity like you disproved your own point good looking face = good pheno no coping with mewing or diet or any of this bullshit it's literally your phenotype tbh

this is literally gonna go forever so each to his own man but i still personally believe ricecel > currcel but whatever

this is literally gonna go forever so each to his own man but i still personally believe ricecel > currcel but whatever

Dude it's true though