Would you rather be a maesthetic/masc brute with lots of respect from men, or a prettyboy with lots of admiration from women, but no respect from men?

Who would you rather be?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

Debby's coming to steal BBC from Beryl
Who cares about respect from men bhai?

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member, Deprived and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis
Tf am I going to do with respect from men?

Let's see who's high T

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
i would have an army of women to protect me from bitter dudes by choosing the latter

Tf am I going to do with respect from men?
You're 6'7", you already have respect unless gay twink. So you wouldn't know

@Prettyboy

i would have an army of women to protect me from bitter dudes by choosing the latter
You're 6'7", you already have respect unless gay twink. So you wouldn't know
See this TikTok @Laikyn posted:

Robust prettyboys get respect, as they have above average facial masculinity

I get respect from males and females by looking masc facially but you need a thug personality with it which i dont have so its a failo. Prettyboy moggs and requieres no specific personality to be seen as ideal you can be childish,masculine it will all work but imaging being childish while looking masc = failo.

• +1
prettyboy always wins. elegance=everything. anyone can ogremax

• JFL
JFL who gives a fuck about retarded male respect? I'd much rather be surrounded by females worshipping me and my cock than have some retard praising me at some super smash bros tournament.

I remember once when I was in uni I pitifully walked down from my dorm room at like 3am once I was sure everyone was asleep so no one would see my lonely, short incel ass. I went to a 24/7 little mart that sold food. I saw a 6'2" pretty boy Timothy Chalet type with THREE girls. they were all laughing and giggling at everything he said and randomly touching him. as they walked away I heard one of them scream "dont be silly wrap your willy!!!" and the girls all started laughing.

That 6'2" is surely a useless retard. He probably dropped out and just smokes weed at home now. but it doesn't matter. I've never had any girls laugh or smile at me the way ever in my entire life the way they looked at him. fucking brutal, university is awful for incels.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and elld101
JFL who gives a fuck about retarded male respect? I'd much rather be surrounded by females worshipping me and my cock than have some retard praising me at some super smash bros tournament.

I remember once when I was in uni I pitifully walked down from my dorm room at like 3am once I was sure everyone was asleep so no one would see my lonely, short incel ass. I went to a 24/7 little mart that sold food. I saw a 6'2" pretty boy Timothy Chalet type with THREE girls. they were all laughing and giggling at everything he said and randomly touching him. as they walked away I heard one of them scream "dont be silly wrap your willy!!!" and the girls all started laughing.

That 6'2" is surely a useless retard. He probably dropped out and just smokes weed at home now. but it doesn't matter. I've never had any girls laugh or smile at me the way ever in my entire life the way they looked at him. fucking brutal, university is awful for incels.
I actually would prefer to look more maesthetic/masc, and I have the prettyboy pheno. However, I didn't ascend till the third year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
I actually would prefer to look more maesthetic/masc, and I have the prettyboy pheno. However, I didn't ascend till the third year.
Robust pretty boy or maesthetic is ideal

ogre mogs. one ltr with a decent girl is all i need.

i dont need to slay. bros over hoes

Pretty boy is too ephemeral, masculinity can work well into middle age (if you use sunscreen and finasteride)

People think that femboys and pretty boys are the only one who can get girls :lul:

Maesthetic is a win win, respect, intimidation and sex appeal. Only downside is ltr chance goes down for various reasons

Majority of people here have been proven to be closeted faggots so no wonder.

Pretty boy = many ltrs, little to no sex appeal, sex is mostly in relationships and not entirely lust from sex appeal, push overs, can get attention from many girls

Maesthetic = little ltrs, increased sex appeal, can slay both in and outside relationship, respected and intimidating in some cases, may not get as much attention from girls

Imagine wanting to be a pretty boy, people here despise ltr cucks but many push for the pretty boy which has been proven to be ideal for relationships:feelsuhh:

Makeup, baggy clothes :lul::lul: until some high class maesthetic guy comes up to your girl and flirts with her and you can't do shit since you're basically a lesbian in a relationship, 2 girls. Maybe the guy will fuck you in the ass as well if he's into it

Imagine wanting to be a pretty boy, people here despise ltr cucks but many push for the pretty boy which has been proven to be ideal for relationships:feelsuhh:

Makeup, baggy clothes :lul::lul: until some high class maesthetic guy comes up to your girl and flirts with her and you can't do shit since you're basically a lesbian in a relationship, 2 girls. Maybe the guy will fuck you in the ass as well if he's into it
I look pretty boy but I would rather be maesthetic.

I look pretty boy but I would rather be maesthetic.
Sometimes a mix of both is the best of both worlds but that is rare af, you'll have higher chances of going to Gandy heaven

• +1
Sometimes a mix of both is the best of both worlds but that is rare af, you'll have higher chances of going to Gandy heaven
Also maesthetic lads seem to have higher PSL on average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Also maesthetic lads seem to have higher PSL on average.
It's rarer to have maesthetic features these days compared to feminine pretty boy features like high set/medium set eyebrows, shape of eyes, etc

• +1
It's rarer to have maesthetic features these days compared to feminine pretty boy features like high set/medium set eyebrows, shape of eyes, etc
Good looking maesthetic lads are usually sought after for modelling and dating.