Would you rather be a NEET hermit or an average wageslave?

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Salutations my children
Say your housing and electricity was already covered. And you received a small amount of neetbux for food etc. Would you go and live in a remote area (commutable to a shop for food) if you were to live a life of relative isolation? Basically imagine your typical hermit.

Or would you rather the typical urban wagie lifestyle? Paying rent, bills, working for "luxuries", surrounded by people, more friends, the potential for a "girlfriend" (cuckery), kids (slavery)? Basically imagine the average joe

Both are you as you are right now, not if you were "chad" etc

• +1
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis and ElTruecel
Brutal 0 pill
@klip11 @cromagnon @asdvek @ElTruecel @MoggerGaston @Bomber517

@MakinItHappen say something witty

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Brutal 0 pill
@klip11 @cromagnon @asdvek @ElTruecel @MoggerGaston @Bomber517

@MakinItHappen say something witty
Lifefuel whenever I get a notification from @optimisticzoomer

• Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Hermit mogs

• +1
I’ve lived both lives

Version 1: Office wagie. Good salary. NT social circle. PAWG FWB. IG. Apartment parties. Clubbing.
  • Advantages: Regular sex. Fun experiences with friends. Actually living life. Regularly meet new people
  • Disadvantages: Constant stress from office life. Lack of genuine relationship with friends (Most NT circles are fake). Dissatisfaction from playing the social game. Very poor mental health.

Version 2: Self employed. Working From Home. Zero social life. No social media.
  • Advantages: Zero work or social stress. Optimised fitness from having time to workout daily. Optimised nutrition from having time to cook meals. Optimised mental health due to having time to pause & reflect. No social stress from comparison due to dropping out of the social game.
  • Disadvantages: Boredom. Less life experiences. Less dating. Unconventional lifestyle.

The private life brought me peace and allowed me to finally fix my poor mental health due to having the time to explore my past and present. (Although the switch from social life to private life was stressful in the first few months as it’s unconventional & uncertain)

After over a year of this lifestyle, I’ve only recently achieved my main goals in the past month of improved mental health, looksmaxxed, improved social dexterity and profitable business. Due to this, I’m now gradually re-emerging from the private life into some semblance of social life, and at a much higher social status than previously, due to entrepreneurship title & better looks.

However, I value the positives of private life too much to ever go back to the social game that consists of social media, superficial friends, corporate life & validation seeking. (And conversely, the trap & dissatisfaction of social life is too obvious for me to ever go back to)

So the key objective for me over the next few weeks/months is gradually adding things into my life that complements my private life rather than things that take away from it. (1-2 social hobbies. Business connections, FWB/GF, 1-2 friends, etc)

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, 6ft4 and Lihito
I’ve lived both lives

Version 1: Office wagie. Good salary. NT social circle. PAWG FWB. IG. Apartment parties. Clubbing.
  • Advantages: Regular sex. Fun experiences with friends. Actually living life. Regularly meet new people
  • Disadvantages: Constant stress from office life. Lack of genuine relationship with friends (Most NT circles are fake). Dissatisfaction from playing the social game. Very poor mental health.

• Advantages: Zero work or social stress. Optimised fitness from having time to workout daily. Optimised nutrition from having time to cook meals. Optimised mental health due to having time to pause & reflect. No social stress from comparison due to dropping out of the social game.
  • Disadvantages: Boredom. Less life experiences. Less dating. Unconventional lifestyle.

The private life brought me peace and allowed me to finally fix my poor mental health due to having the time to explore my past and present. (Although the switch from social life to private life was stressful in the first few months as it’s unconventional & uncertain)

After over a year of this lifestyle, I’ve only recently achieved my main goals in the past month of improved mental health, looksmaxxed, improved social dexterity and profitable business. Due to this, I’m now gradually re-emerging from the private life into some semblance of social life, and at a much higher social status than previously, due to entrepreneurship title & better looks.

However, I value the positives of private life too much to ever go back to the social game that consists of social media, superficial friends, corporate life & validation seeking. (And conversely, the trap & dissatisfaction of social life is too obvious for me to ever go back to)

So the key objective for me over the next few weeks/months is gradually adding things into my life that complements my private life rather than things that take away from it. (1-2 social hobbies. Business connections, FWB/GF, 1-2 friends, etc)
@MoggerGaston @6ft4

Thoughts on your own experiences too?

NEET If I have the money for it

• +1
Why would I want to be a wagie?

I’ve lived both lives

Both are bullshit Jewish constructs, a wealthy peasants lifestyle from 1600s moggs this utter shitshow called living. I wish we still had organic extended family and white communities

• JFL
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis and PROMETHEUS
@MoggerGaston @6ft4

Thoughts on your own experiences too?
Having your own online income source + working casually part time in a job you enjoy that gives lots of social opportunities while living in a city is probably the best setup

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and Whatever
I am already a hermit. Life on this planet in those monkey flesh suits cant be even compared to what true higher consciousness can experiecne. This life is a total scam and has nothing to offer to the divine spirit. Monkmaxxing, Ego deathmaxxing and spiritualmaxxinh is he only way forward

I am already a hermit. Life on this planet in those monkey flesh suits cant be even compared to what true higher consciousness can experiecne. This life is a total scam and has nothing to offer to the divine spirit. Monkmaxxing, Ego deathmaxxing and spiritualmaxxinh is he only way forward
Sounds interesting in theory. What does this look like practically?

Sounds interesting in theory. What does this look like practically?
You rot and die from the inside and out untill no more is left then bones and flesh, your only good hope lies in afterlife where your soul already has gone. Your lifeless body hides itself and try to get through this shit life and exit it in the least uncomfortable way possible. You may walk the woods with the lifeless body or do some mindless activity in the waiting. This is peace, your soul is at rest because there are none left. Eternal nothingness is the end goal