would you rather be a pretty boy or a masculine looking guy

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
personally i would choose to be a masculine looking guy, they dont age terribly and look the same throughout all ages.
Compared to pretty boys who change alot, u wouldnt even be able to recognize them.

People say pretty boys are the future, but for me personally, it never began for pretty boys. Few years of peak and then they become a normie

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 20519
Prettyboy till 21 then turn into masc roid monster

• +1
Reactions: zura, Lonenely sigma, Slob and 1 other person
Pretty boy = masculine bones with good soft features. If you really look at these guys, beyond their fluffy hair, perfect skin, full lips, perfect 12 tooth smiles and other indicators of youth, the underlying structure is still dimorphic.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, datboijj, Trilogy and 4 others
Pretty boy = masculine bones with good soft features. If you really look at these guys, beyond their fluffy hair, perfect skin, full lips, perfect 12 tooth smiles and other indicators of youth, the underlying structure is still dimorphic.
prettyboys are just masculine men with good collagen and longer hair

masculine men are just prettyboys with shorter hair

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 444 and datboijj
personally i would choose to be a masculine looking guy, they dont age terribly and look the same throughout all ages.
Compared to pretty boys who change alot, u wouldnt even be able to recognize them.

People say pretty boys are the future, but for me personally, it never began for pretty boys. Few years of peak and then they become a normie
Pretty boys sometimes have features that won't age well but allow them to slay when they're young but these are not true chads. A true chad can pull off the prettyboy look or masculine and it's all about how he styles his hair and clothing/accessories really. If your face is chad you will age like a chad and pull off whatever look you're trying to achieve

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Pretty boy = masculine and feminine features relying on harmony and health indicators. They also lack the dimorphic bone mass of masc men, so they peak at their 20s instead of their 30s.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Slob
pretty boy

Masculine for sure both women and men will respect you while being a prettyboy only horny teen girls wanna fuck you

• +1
Reactions: Slob
I'd rather be :ogre: than a little faggot twink aka prettyboy.

goofy ahh question

Being good looking is 2 things:

1. Dimorphic features
2. Indicators of youth

It would be optimal to be as masculine as possible while having all the indicators of youth possible. It's not one or the other and lots of so called "prettyboys" have both.

Masculine.

You attract women, and get respect from men which matters for making money and networking.

False. Hard crack and Alcohol play a huge part. You only took account big celebrities when you said this.