Would you rather be a racist 6'2 white Chad who is a KKK member or

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
A 5'2 balding Indian with a heart of gold and accepting towards all people?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26410, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 2268 and 9 others
5 ft 2 indian of course
Raj4

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 26092, ItsOver.com and 3 others
Racist white chad has a higher chance of getting laid with an Indian chick than the 6’2 Indian Janitor

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 25377 and 9 others

Attachments

• Untitled.mp4
    2.9 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Sens
White guys only have the right to be racist if they're over 6'0. The ideal Klansman is a 6'5 broad-shouldered chainsmoking Anglo-Saxon Nordid pheno named something like "Cliff" or "Dutch"

I always cage at white supremacists who are subhumans. The Nazis had it right by only allowing men over 5'11 (6'2 today) to join the SS

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 25377 and 4 others
White guys only have the right to be racist if they're over 6'0. The ideal Klansman is a 6'5 broad-shouldered chainsmoking Anglo-Saxon Nordid pheno named something like "Cliff" or "Dutch"

I always cage at white supremacists who are subhumans. The Nazis had it right by only allowing men over 5'11 (6'2 today) to join the SS
Is this true

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Well octillionaire, even if I chose the racist 6‘2 chad something would go wrong..

If God let me reincarnate as Ramirez something would still go wrong like me not having hair for example.

4E1E9D59 8E0A 4155 A068 58DAC9739B4E

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod

the heigh requeriment for joining the ss was 5'10 i think

Is this true
It was loosely enforced as the war progressed. Like in the French SS Division which was established early in the war, candidates' ancestry was thoroughly researched, but because of the need for manpower they ended up letting pretty much anyone fight.

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, pardocel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
THE ARYAN SPIRIT THAT LIVES IN ME SALUTES THE ARYAN SPIRIT THAT LIVES IN YOU

• Love it
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 18544 and Deleted member 21661
Yes in 1938 maybe lol
By 1943 they had Slavs, Asiatics, Muslims, pretty much anything u can think of in the SS
Charlemagne Division was fucking elite, it convinced me that the French are aryan
pre war was 5'10 and during the war they let anyone join the ss
I thought it was 180. Yeah SS pretty much just became a foreign legion after 1942

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
The Nazis had it right by only allowing men over 5'11 (6'2 today) to join the SS
I am more of an SS member than manlet sfcels
lifefuel

It was loosely enforced as the war progressed. Like in the French SS Division which was established early in the war, candidates' ancestry was thoroughly researched, but because of the need for manpower they ended up letting pretty much anyone fight.
Yes in 1938 maybe lol
By 1943 they had Slavs, Asiatics, Muslims, pretty much anything u can think of in the SS
manlets got BTFO’d

Then oh shit Hanz we don’t have enough tallfags to stop the armies of midget MEDs attacking us, maybe we should call the manlets to plug in the ranks.

I love this

• +1
Charlemagne Division was fucking elite, it convinced me that the French are aryan
French are the best looking whites imo

manlets got BTFO’d

Then oh shit Hanz we don’t have enough tallfags to stop the armies of midget MEDs attacking us, maybe we should call the manlets to plug in the ranks.

I love this
They literally let Slavic Muslims (Bosnians) fight.

People forget that half of Europe was on Germany's side

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
The klansman bc that would mean I am gainfully employed at the fbi

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
2 positives vs 2 negatives

A lot of the world was on Germany's side
I obviously am not an sfcel myself: but even curries today respect nazi germany because the war helped India gain independence. They also used Hindu symbolism so curries ate that shit up

Hitler thought Indians were inferior but he welcomed Bose and treated him well too, so a lot of curries have a favorable view of him.

I thought it was 180. Yeah SS pretty much just became a foreign legion after 1942
Last men standing in Berlin, pretty honorable

That’s 🧢 most of Europe easily 70% of it was agisnt Hitler. The rest were neutral. You forget the biggest empires hated Germany and were in Germany’s backyard (France, UK Russia) Japan got nuked into becoming soys, and Germany got cucked into becoming SJW memes. Only Italy remains evil and we all know Italy was pathetic in both wars

• +1
curries today respect nazi germany
@TRUE_CEL legit told me in PMs that he would support the Axis if he was alive during the war kek

Yeah I know a guy here in Ireland who's half German and he told me that once he was in a PlayStation party with a kid from Egypt and when he heard he was half German he started praising Hitler :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 21661
@TRUE_CEL legit told me in PMs that he would support the Axis if he was alive during the war kek

Yeah I know a guy here in Ireland who's half German and he told me that once he was in a PlayStation party with a kid from Egypt and when he heard he was half German he started praising Hitler :lul:
Yep, I would support Axis because they didn't colonize us. Seems like a logical option.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 21661
That’s 🧢 most of Europe easily 70% of it was agisnt Hitler. The rest were neutral. You forget the biggest empires hated Germany and were in Germany’s backyard (France, UK Russia) Japan got nuked into becoming soys, and Germany got cucked into becoming SJW memes. Only Italy remains evil and we all know Italy was pathetic in both wars
Japan was always soy. This is a Japanese propaganda poster from when they defeated Russia in 1905:

Screenshot 20230206 133347 604

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yep, I would support Axis because they didn't colonize us. Seems like a logical option.
The Nazis greatly admired the British and believed them to be more Aryan than Germany.

After the war Hitler planned on allowing them to keep the Raj

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872

I would have too at the time, to try and get the British out
Also, Hitler respected Persians right? I'm mirin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Gengar
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531, pardocel and Gengar
The Nazis greatly admired the British and believed them to be more Aryan than Germany.

After the war Hitler planned on allowing them to keep the Raj
I don't care who the Nazis admired but the Japanese were against the illegal British occupation of South Asia. So of course I will support the Axis cause the Japanese were a part of that.

I would have too at the time, to try and get the British out
Also, Hitler respected Persians right? I'm mirin
Every South Asian would side with the Axis purely cause the Japanese supported us and wanted the British faggots gone. Yeah I think he respected the Persians though can't be sure. The best thing bout the Axis were the Japanese for me. Even though they did fucked up shit in China which was not cool.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 21661
Every South Asian would side with the Axis purely cause the Japanese supported us and wanted the British faggots gone. Yeah I think he respected the Persians though can't be sure. The best thing bout the Axis were the Japanese for me. Even though they did fucked up shit in China which was not cool.
The Japanese are based. I heard them say Indians have defined facial features.
Japanese women are curry cock only in 2023

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 17872
Lol Hitler considered Indians inferior. He heavily admired the British Raj and thought any Indian who opposed it should be killed.

Wait I'm already a racist 6'2 White trash of a man

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 22924
Lol Hitler considered Indians inferior. He heavily admired the British Raj and thought any Indian who opposed it should be killed.
He hated Indians but he liked Sikhs, unironically
Lifefuel for punjabis claiming white

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872

Yeah but u know the vast majority of racists are subhumans.

Even the 'former racists' I see getting loads of pussy in Asia, I'd say 90% of them will openly admit they couldn't get any pussy back home, and that's why they are with 'trad' noodles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and Deleted member 17872