low

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PeakIncels, mug and nathan
very high ig

• +1
Reactions: nathan and mug
Me too I wish i was like 6”4 massive frame would solve so many problems
even if I was like that I'm sure. nothing would change for me and my life but it's ok

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mug and nathan
just the aura you have with very high T is necessary everyone wants to have sex with you if you are tall and strong and handsome which all comes with high T

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and nathan
even if I was like that I'm sure. nothing would change for me and my life but it's ok
If you were born with high T you’d be more handsome and more confident and successful high T would have changed your whole life

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
If you were born with high T you’d be more handsome and more confident and successful high T would have changed your whole life
maybe, it's my brain that is fucked bro I have an eating disorder something I see shit that ain't even real I think I'm a schizo but it only happens rarely so ig it's fine, I doubt being high t would have fixed any of this lol

• +1
Reactions: mug
maybe, it's my brain that is fucked bro I have an eating disorder something I see shit that ain't even real I think I'm a schizo but it only happens rarely so ig it's fine, I doubt being high t would have fixed any of this lol
Being a schizo is based you are able to see into the spiritual realm. Just have a drink and relax a bit

• +1
Being a schizo is based you are able to see into the spiritual realm. Just have a drink and relax a bit
idk it feels like I'm going crazy

• +1

Would you rather be dead or alive​

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt and PeakIncels
You hallicinate food?
no bro I see like visions or ppl, like just last week I saw a black figure behind me but it was for like 10 seconds I closed my eyes and it was gone I was freaking out bruh and it happened another time too one month ago but with a white figure instead and for shorter

• +1

Would you rather be dead or alive​

Alive, but people know when i mean high or low T im talking if they want to be a tall jock or a femboy

Im getting a picture of my surroundings

I was born with high t

• +1
Reactions: mug and kalluss
no bro I see like visions or ppl, like just last week I saw a black figure behind me but it was for like 10 seconds I closed my eyes and it was gone I was freaking out bruh and it happened another time too one month ago but with a white figure instead and for shorter
They are probably entities have you been inclined to spirits or supernatural beings?

• +1
Alive, but people know when i mean high or low T im talking if they want to be a tall jock or a femboy

Im getting a picture of my surroundings
be gay or straight then

• +1
They are probably entities have you been inclined to spirits or supernatural beings?
not really I'm a nihilist I don't really believe I. ghosts, luck or anything like that tbh

• +1
i wish i was born with very high facial ratting instead

• +1
i wish i was born with very high facial ratting instead
High T are more likely to be better looking

This is based of T

if u were giga high t ud basically be like a cartel member