• Chico

Votes: 23 40.4%

• Total voters
L

Lebgfinal

User
and explains why

Brad Pitt.

Everyone knows him. No one knows chico except for faggots, trannies and femcels who lurk and post among us.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Imretarded?, Zikel_Nut and 14 others
çhico. 6'4 and better face

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, Deleted member 24444, arabcelxxx and 2 others
Brad Pitt.

Everyone knows him. No one knows chico except for faggots, trannies and femcels who lurk and post among us.
he was known on wattpad

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Brad Pitt

It's 2023 and no one knows how to explain chico harmony, meanwhile people can explain Pitt's harmony

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: quinfluence, RecessedChinCel, Zikel_Nut and 11 others
Brad pitt

even tho I think Chico has better appeal I’m his prime bradd LITERALLY NEVER LOSES HIS APPEAL

NIGGA HAS BEEN SEXY FROM 20 to 60

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and Deleted member 24444
>Famous actor

>Gook who aged like shit and is worshipped by gay autistic teens

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Johanjohan, Deleted member 24444 and 9 others
Brad pitt

even tho I think Chico has better appeal I’m his prime bradd LITERALLY NEVER LOSES HIS APPEAL

NIGGA HAS BEEN SEXY FROM 20 to 60
true tbh, brad pitt aged better than chico
chico was only giga mogger in his prime

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
and explains why
Brad Pitt because he popularitymogs, jawmogs and skullmogs. Sure, Chico is taller, but Brad mogs him in everything else
However I'd overall pick Josh Holloway
Halloway

>is basically a taller Pitt
>better nose than Pitt
>loyal Asian wife with 2 kids who are his while Angelina adopted Asians and a niglet girl
>chill asf with no controversies and is friends with everyone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and ArcticStorm
hollywood >>>>>

Brad Pitt because he popularitymogs, jawmogs and skullmogs. Sure, Chico is taller, but Brad mogs him in everything else
View attachment 2268939
>better nose than Pitt
>loyal Asian wife with 2 kids who are his while Angelina adopted Asians and a niglet girl
you dont need to look like him to get a loyal asian white
every white truecel can get this

funny how status has to be brought up for brad to mog. chico clatters him

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
chico, pitt is manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and cytoplasm
you dont need to look like him to get a loyal asian white
every white truecel can get this
True, but aside from him everyone else in Hollywood who has an Asian wife is either old or nowhere near as Chad as him.
I'll respect Nicolas Cage for having 3 different ones though, that's gotta be a record around there

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Lebgfinal
bryce hall mogs both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
funny how status has to be brought up for brad to mog. chico clatters him
Chico is only taller. Brad mogs him in jaw and skull

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
chico's peak was 5 days 10 years ago. brad pitt's peak was in his 20s, 30s, 40s,

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, oldcell, ArcticStorm and 1 other person
Chico is only taller. Brad mogs him in jaw and skull
chico is way better looking facially. by a whole psl point. and even if he was worse looking he'd mog because of height. current chico mogs prime pitt irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, forevergymcelling and aspiringexcel
chico is way better looking facially. by a whole psl point. and even if he was worse looking he'd mog because of height. current chico mogs prime pitt irl
lmao... what a load of crap. Psl autism in full display.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Chico.

I can't look at Brad Pitt the same ever since arvid got obsessed with him. If arvid is obsessed with pitt, then there must be something gdeeply wrong with pitt im not seeing, so for safety's sake ill be voting chico. also disregard post #21 itt by vanillaicecream, he doesn't know what hes saying.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, aspiringexcel and It'snotover
Tough choice

120D76E2 78DE 4EA9 9191 BB0E7016E2B7
86508E98 1C84 46CF AEB2 402CB8D14621

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, ArcticStorm, It'snotover and 1 other person
you might have autism if you choose chico

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcell, Ruben, Deleted member 29581 and 3 others
Chico will become bald before brad does jfl

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and ArcticStorm
View attachment 2268939
>better nose than Pitt
Chico have a taller ramus and a bigger skull, although brad pitt is indeed much more masculine overall.

"Muh Chico"
Brad Pitt mogs him hard , even when comparing them both in their Prime also Chico aged like shit and the Norwood Reaper is knocking on his door already

@Arborist @TRUE_CEL @Bluekid @TUSSELEIF @HeightPilledum

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, HeightPilledum, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
Bradd Pitt is a masc ogre

Whats autistic about it? Youre aware chico is only famous in psl becuase foids worshipped him first right?
what foids? He was never very well known at all. Pitt is probably the biggest male beauty symbol ever and has universal appeal. Lachowski is way too pretty and "unique" looking to have mass appeal. He never even appealed to all ages the way Pitt did in his prime, he's mostly just jb eye candy and is already descending significantly at barely 30 years old while Brad Pitt looked insane well into his 40's.

Brad pitt without a single doubt. Ideal pheno amazing jaw interesting eye area, good voice and good body too. Unmoggable

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, DelonLover1999 and ArcticStorm
what foids? He was never very well known at all. Pitt is probably the biggest male beauty symbol ever and has universal appeal. Lachowski is way too pretty and "unique" looking to have mass appeal. He never even appealed to all ages the way Pitt did in his prime, he's mostly just jb eye candy and is already descending significantly at barely 30 years old while Brad Pitt looked insane well into his 40's.
Like millions on social media, he was huge in early 10s. Not to mention every time someone asks girls to rate chico he's 8+ almost every single time

Chico is 6'4 so pitt's better aging means fuck all since hes a manlet compared to him

I'm around that height but I would sacrifice some centimeters for a better face

@Graham
Yeah chico is really lacking in the face department

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Pitt is nearly 30 years older and nearly looks better than Chico today

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
and explains why
Brad pitt if I am still 20 or around there. Chico is good looking and tall but I think his look is much less universal still either way its like would you rather live life on easy mode or easy mode. But I just think if you wanted to have a good life Brad Pitts face would serve you better he has both male and female appeal and looks very likeable he also looked way better at 40 then Chico does at 30

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lebgfinal
If chico was blessed with asian aging genetics he'd mog but unfortunately that's not the case, so with that being said I'll go with Pitt.

If chico was blessed with asian aging genetics he'd mog but unfortunately that's not the case, so with that being said I'll go with Pitt.
Stop replying to old ass threads retards

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?