Would you rather be burned alive or drown?

Which way would you rather die?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
I choose drowning because being burnt is fucking slow and torturous.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john_cope and Ritalincel
what kind of fucking retarded question is this
dn vote

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Ritalincel and xit
I think you die from suffocation when being burned alive. So I guess sort of similar to drowning. I'd rather drown probably.

what kind of fucking retarded question is this
dn vote
4BC94166 8721 4C5E 8E66 A41269CCCAEC

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
what kinda question is this?

drowning obviously.

drowning is a peaceful and painless death

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
fire like a true slayr

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Peachy and Deleted member 2205
Fuck I can't chose

I would pushswallow all the water in the sea then come out looking like the ultimate god tier yottachad

what kinda question is this?

drowning obviously.

drowning is a peaceful and painless death
Drowning is one of the worst ways to die

not if you just chill out. you become unconscious
You can’t ”chill out” when you’re going to fucking die. Have you ever come close to drowning?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Drugs, Avoidant, TheMewingBBC and 5 others
i will live in all ur heads rent free after i run around burning while dancing not feeling pain cuz im on every fucking drug i could buy and my dick is hard and im fapping and cooming on the firemen

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
I've been strangled before, wasnt too bad just slipping away. Tapped out though. Many people who have drowned and been resuscicated sait it felt good.

Burning alive is extreme pain.

• +1
Reactions: xit
I've been strangled before, wasnt too bad just slipping away. Tapped out though. Many people who have drowned and been resuscicated sait it felt good.

Burning alive is extreme pain.
The moments right before you can’t hold
it any longer is the worse. I would imagine it’s peaceful after that though.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
The moments right before you can’t hold
it any longer we the worse. I would imagine it’s peaceful after that though.
Yeah water rushing into the lungs must be painful. After that there's no panic.

I think you die from suffocation when being burned alive. So I guess sort of similar to drowning. I'd rather drown probably.
no you don't. the fire kills you because it totally fucks you up in every way concievable.

drowning is by far the better choice.

I want to burn. I can handle it plus I think I deserve it. I imagine it will feel liberating.

• Ugh..
Reactions: xit
You can’t ”chill out” when you’re going to fucking die. Have you ever come close to drowning?
if you drown you will be in some pain and maybe squirm a bit, but if you are on a fire you will be twitching and running around like... youre on fire. it literally cannot get worse than fire

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
if you drown you will be in some pain and maybe squirm a bit, but if you are on a fire you will be twitching and running around like... youre on fire. it literally cannot get worse than fire
Fire is definitely worse than drowning, but that doesn’t mean drowning isn’t a terribly painful death. I’ve nearly drowned and it’s the worst feeling I’ve had in my life.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 2846
i will live in all ur heads rent free after i run around burning while dancing not feeling pain cuz im on every fucking drug i could buy and my dick is hard and im fapping and cooming on the firemen
I just realized you named yourself after the virginia tech shooter wtf lmao :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, TheMewingBBC, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
Id rather fuck your entire family

Perhaps it would be easier to choose if you consider the method of gouging your own eye out to make you faint from pain. This would allow you to avoid the slow and torturous process of dying via immolation or oxygen deprivation under water.

Perhaps it would be easier to choose if you consider the method of gouging your own eye out to make you faint from pain. This would allow you to avoid the slow and torturous process of dying via immolation or oxygen deprivation under water.

Ur42uty.jpg

I would do tongue kisses with her imagine getting her saliva in ur mouth thats soooo hot.
Daily reminder: you wouldn't do shit. That is unless you want tongue kisses from men of the African persuasion in a penitentiary facility for the next 10 years. She's chad only.

• So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Daily reminder: you wouldn't do shit. That is unless you want tongue kisses from men of the African persuasion in a penitentiary facility for the next 10 years. She's chad only.
ritalincel avi irl

I said would not will. No need to get your panties in a twist ok hun?