Would You Rather Be Chad With 1 Shot or Be Normie With Unlimited Tries?

Would You Rather

• Total voters
thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Would You Rather
  • A = be 6'3" Chad and you can only have sex with 1 woman in your lifetime, so if the relationship fails then that’s it
  • B = be 5'9" normie without a 1-partner limit

Recommended For You

• JFL
Reactions: wificonnector and Deleted member 11126
Chad

• +1
Reactions: thecel
B

• So Sad
Easily option 1 I'd find giga wife material

• +1
Easily option 1 I'd find giga wife material
Women are fickle all it would take is here getting bored and your celibate for the rest of your days

• So Sad
B if the normie has the ability to betabux. A is probably too risky.

• Woah
Would You Rather
  • A = be 6'3" Chad and you can only have sex with 1 woman in your lifetime, so if the relationship fails then that’s it
  • B = be 5'9" normie without a 1-partner limit

Recommended For You

Well like what defines a relationship starting sex or going on a date marriage?

I don't think it matters much in the end even chads end up with a wife normally in their 30s. If the only thing breaking it was having sex then it would be pretty easy. I think ideally everyone should only have sex or relationships for procreation. But the sad thing is relationships only work when you know deep down you can get a new girl not that sleeping around is good but more so being able to if you wanted is a trait all men should have for a woman to like them,

But it should be confused sleeping around in itself is not high value just a correlation because that person has options

Last edited:
  • +1
I would rather slice my own throat than have sex with only 1 woman in my entire life

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back