Would you rather be chadlite in an African village or sub 5 in a first world country?

Choice

• African Chadlite

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • European Sub-5

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
OnlyWs

OnlyWs

Bronze
Conditions:
African chadlite: 98% chance of being the biggest mogger in a 50-100 person tribe. 5-10 girls your age. Very small chnace of escaping poverty unless you abandon everyone and work very hard for years to emigrate.

Sub-5: starting height 5’4 - 5’7 + recessed jaw. Ability to surgery max and other looksmaxes.

Last edited:
Chadlite in African village then I'm going straight over to Europe to takeover:feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, greycel, thegiganigga and 5 others
Chadlite in African village then I'm going straight over to Europe to takeover:feelshah:
You start off with 1/3 ownership of a goat and few old buckets so it’ll take a while

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel
if you had said MTN it might have been interesting but sub 5 no one is going to choose that

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, thegiganigga, HighTierSubhuman and 1 other person
You start off with 1/3 ownership of a goat and few old buckets so it’ll take a while
This thing will have me shipped there in a heart beat.
A97

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Jova and OnlyWs
if you had said MTN it might have been interesting but sub 5 no one is going to choose that
I think it’s as likely you can get LL and jaw surgery + softmax as a European than leave an African village, but the sub 5 isn’t horrendously bad looking but does need some surgery to ascend

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
I think it’s as likely you can get LL and jaw surgery + softmax as a European than leave an African village, but the sub 5 isn’t horrendously bad looking but does need some surgery to ascend
LL is a meme retard, nobody is getting this pathetic surgery, I would rather be black than sub 5

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
LL is a meme retard, nobody is getting this pathetic surgery, I would rather be black than sub 5
If I was under 5’6” I’d probably get LL despite the mortgage cost plus potential of never walking right again

If I was under 5’6” I’d probably get LL despite the mortgage cost plus potential of never walking right again
200k isn't worth it

• +1
100k for 1 LL (+7cm) aka 0 difference, you need 2 if you're below 5'9
3 inches is a lot tbh, plus 2 inches with slightly tall shoes like Chelsea boots and 1.5 lifts you would could you could be 5’9 from 5’4 which covers 98% of cases

3 inches is a lot tbh, plus 2 inches with slightly tall shoes like Chelsea boots and 1.5 lifts you would could you could be 5’9 from 5’4 which covers 98% of cases
From Manlet to Manlet

• +1
From Manlet to Manlet
Yes but the experience of a 5’9 manlet is completely different to a 5’4 manlet, there’s no comparison

• +1
Reactions: Rea
would i rather instand death or be an incel with 0 hope, instant death tbh

• JFL
Reactions: OnlyWs
You looksmax to marry and eventually fuck a White/Latina/North American/ Slavic/Arab foid

Nobody is going to care if they are a Tyronelite stuck in Africa left with sheboons

(I'm assuming we gonna go there with our current brains/ personalities)

Also the white guy can definitely ascend with LL and Jaw surgery

Last edited:
its very easy to be chadlite in africa unless you’re in South. I was in Nigeria and mogged like 99% of dudes there. Lots of sub 5 dudes bcs of poverty and shitty diet