Would you rather be famous or normie

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Say if an opportunity came up somehow you could be famous like an acting job would you take jt or just live a normal life.

Keep in mind fame increases your chance of death by like 1000 and you have to deal with mental stress although women would come easy and unlimited money

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
nobody will remember you for being a normie.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Jagged0 and one job away
nobody will remember you for being a normie.
You won't exist anymore if ur dead:p
But I see what you're saying while your alive as a famous person you know you'll be remebered

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Famous

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0, .👽. and Deleted member 14543
famous tbh but depends for what

Famous means money, money means good life even if its in a house with 24/7 security guards and electric fence

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Jagged0
Say if an opportunity came up somehow you could be famous like an acting job would you take jt or just live a normal life.

Keep in mind fame increases your chance of death by like 1000 and you have to deal with mental stress although women would come easy and unlimited money
I’d sell my soul and first daughters life to be statusmaxxed

If I was a Chad normie who is nt and didn’t care about politics or how to look better or making friends or social anxiety, I would definitely take being that

Want to be famous and loved by everyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Want to be famous and loved by everyone

Look at this complete cope. If I had a million dollars wired into my bank account all of my depression would go away.

I’m 100% serious
bro you wouldn't sell your soul

it is often thought alot of celebs have done that and that is why there often deppressed and crazy because they know as soon as they die there soul is the devils and they'll be in hell

having alot of money is not even close to the importance of your soul, jfl at living life with alot of money but you have to go to hell after you die

bro you wouldn't sell your soul

it is often thought alot of celebs have done that and that is why there often deppressed and crazy because they know as soon as they die there soul is the devils and they'll be in hell

having alot of money is not even close to the importance of your soul, jfl at living life with alot of money but you have to go to hell after you die
Heaven and hell are cope. You're just a product of evolution. There's no way to deny Darwin's theories when incels and hypergamy exists based on objective genetic features.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 12270 and Deleted member 10615
Heaven and hell are cope. You're just a product of evolution. There's no way to deny Darwin's theories when incels and hypergamy exists based on objective genetic features.
nah man i feel like there has to be something after death

trust me if i didn't beleive i probably would of roped by now

only reason i don't rope is because is suicide is a sin and you'll get sent to hell if you do it

and i think the gene stuff is bullshit, women don't care about shit that would actually help you survive like having a good frame, being able to run fast, being a good tree climber, being high iq

all they care about is your face, they would pick a chad with hayfever and asthma over a incel that can run the 100 meters in 10 seconds and has a strong immune system

all they care about is your face, they would pick a chad with hayfever and asthma over a incel that cun run the 100 meters in 10 seconds and has a strong immune system
Exactly. Random mutations causing random arbitrary traits to be attractive. Why would God make girls attracted to hunter eyes and jawlines? It's just a mutation that happened and continued. Also proves the unconscious selection of traits. If girls truly wanted to advance, they would have kids with an athletic guy, etc. Instead they follow their natural instinct and hunt for forward grown Chads.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270

Look at this complete cope. If I had a million dollars wired into my bank account all of my depression would go away.

Same, all my problems would literally go away

• +1
Exactly. Random mutations causing random arbitrary traits to be attractive. Why would God make girls attracted to hunter eyes and jawlines? It's just a mutation that happened and continued. Also proves the unconscious selection of traits. If girls truly wanted to advance, they would have kids with an athletic guy, etc. Instead they follow their natural instinct and hunt for prettyboy Chads.
you do realise everyone was meant to be attractive? 1000 years ago everyone was forward grown perfectly more then barret

everyones ancestors on this site were chads once upon a time

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 8856
the weeknd is 5'6 and probably fucks 100 stacies a year. So I'll take famous thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Even if you believe a monkey is your cousin, evolution doesn't disprove God and the Bible (fyi)

• +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp

I would love to have their depression jfl, at least they have insane coping mechanisms.

• +1
Fame easy jfl

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
if it was rich and famous or just rich i think id most likely pick rich tbh, what about you?
Just rich tbh. Fame would get annoying after awhile. Privacy is everything.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 7725 and Hozay
Be famous. With fame comes money and eventually you can fade off the edge of the world when you become irrelevant.