Would you rather be: ginger with NW0 for life or dark haired and balding in your teens?

PoopyFaceTomatoNose

PoopyFaceTomatoNose

Nature's mockery
And no, you cannot use Propecia, MT2 or rope!

• +1
Reactions: klip11
depends on my psl level

Better to be ginger than balding even tho most girls instinctually hate gingers so much they are set to go extinct in the next 100 years

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TruestTruecel, PoopyFaceTomatoNose and St. Fraudcel
You didn’t say wig so I will choose baldness with a wig. Gingers look so so odd to me. Very uncanny people

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
Better to be ginger than balding even tho most girls instinctually hate gingers so much they are set to go extinct in the next 100 years
Why the fuck would you want to be ginger then?

Why the fuck would you want to be ginger then?
Because baldness is even worse tho after reading @Eternal_ comment I realise being ginger is way more than just red hair

The whole ginger pheno is fucked up

I’d rather be bald and wear a wig

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Deleted member 51576
Because baldness is even worse tho after reading @Eternal_ comment I realise being ginger is way more than just red hair

The whole ginger pheno is fucked up

I’d rather be bald and wear a wig
What took you so long to realise that? It's a known fact that bipedal orangutans are a pasty mockery of the human form.

In addition, it's unlikely that gingers will ever go extinct due to female sexual selection, since there are more hambeasts around than ever, and men are becoming bald at an earlier and earlier age and retaining adult acne for longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back