Would you rather be Jeff Bezos or Chris Carmack?

Would you rather be Jeff Bezos or Chris Carmack?

• Total voters
@greycel

• +1
Reactions: greycel
It's actually brutal how most billionaires can't slay despite their wealth. Only a testament to the true power of the blackpill.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: twojei, watah, Xangsane and 1 other person
@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• JFL
Reactions: twojei and Xangsane
Ultimately, who do I see more content with their life. Chris?

Loving wife, with loving family

Or Bezos?

Chris for sure.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Basically famous Sub5 multibillionaire vs famous Chad multimillionaire.
I'd go with Chris Carmack. He ranks high in every area and has zero deficiencies. Bezos ranks extremely high in money but also low in looks. Ultimately, if you have a few millions you can do whatever you want, you don't need more money, unless you're going to buy stupid crap.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Ultimately, who do I see more content with their life. Chris?

Loving wife, with loving family

Or Bezos?

Chris for sure.
Basically famous Sub5 multibillionaire vs famous Chad multimillionaire.
I'd go with Chris Carmack. He ranks high in every area and has zero deficiencies. Bezos ranks extremely high in money but also low in looks. Ultimately, if you have a few millions you can do whatever you want, you don't need more money, unless you're going to buy stupid crap.
I'm asking another forum full of non-looksmaxxers.
What do you think they'll all say?

• +1
Reactions: greycel
lol rich vs ultra rich isn't even that big of a difference compared to giga subhuman bald jew vs GL

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Xangsane
Worth more than Bezo's fortune tbh
After financial security, other things in life become way more important. Specifically finding purpose.
Both of them cross this boundary by a mile.

But they will both have very different views on life

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Xangsane
I'm asking another forum full of non-looksmaxxers.
What do you think they'll all say?
Depends
If it's :redpill: they would say Jeff Bezos, he is richer

Most Looksmaxxers here will say Carmack, but for the wrong reason: he is better looking

If it's :bluepill: forum, would be mix but most would say Bezos because they've heard of him more.. though I feel like they might say Bezos too, whilst knowing how good looking Carmack is, but they won't mention it because they don't want to seem vain

The user Xangsane on Looksmax.org is a prominent and controversial figure, known for having the highest post count on the forum at 136,576. He often engages in "bbc threads" and is frequently placed on ignore lists by other users due to his posting style. Accusations of having an imaginary wife and being an AI have also surrounded him. While he has many detractors, some users appreciate his humor once they get to know him.