This face but be born to one of the richest families in America also you’re 5’6

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, primqwe and Kelly Oubre Jr
Just surgerymax bro

• +1
Reactions: african_subhuman and Kelly Oubre Jr
I would prefer to be the second because my life would be arguably better. Living in a disgusting shit filled hole that gets me disease is always gonna be worse.

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr and tense1983
assuming that the two choices you presented are the exact scenarios we need to choose, "one of the richest families in america" makes you a multi billionaire and you can ascend with that money, even a mtn multi billionaire has more appeal than a chad brokecel

• +1
Reactions: tense1983
I would prefer to be the second because my life would be arguably better. Living in a disgusting shit filled hole that gets me disease is always gonna be worse.
I guess but you would get treated like a king there for sure, probably turn bollywood actor or have rich Indian jbs lusting over you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5outsider, GlamourPursuer, iloveboobs and 2 others
assuming that the two choices you presented are the exact scenarios we need to choose, "one of the richest families in america" makes you a multi billionaire and you can ascend with that money, even a mtn multi billionaire has more appeal than a chad brokecel
With that face in India you would easily get rich and famous

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
not multibillionaire level, and being famous to indians has almost no use outside of india, and realitically no rich person is staying in india

People underestimate how much a billion is, you can literally get everything you want, every girl possible, every material thing.
meanwhile chad living in india is probably sick and search in the trash everyday, has hard time finding clean water. This is the reality of being poor. And when you are poor, nothing else but your survival matters. In fact i believe looks is a first world problem, looks only come into the equation when all basic needs are fullfilled, and then you start caring about this. In a slum, what matters is if you can make your community better and avoid dying.

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
Poor and handsome

• +1
not multibillionaire level, and being famous to indians has almost no use outside of india, and realitically no rich person is staying in india
You could easily escape India, especially with internet I’m sure many girls would give their visas to get fucked by him

People underestimate how much a billion is, you can literally get everything you want, every girl possible, every material thing.
meanwhile chad living in india is probably sick and search in the trash everyday, has hard time finding clean water. This is the reality of being poor. And when you are poor, nothing else but your survival matters. In fact i believe looks is a first world problem, looks only come into the equation when all basic needs are fullfilled, and then you start caring about this. In a slum, what matters is if you can make your community better and avoid dying.
exactly, i dont care what i look like if i have to live in an indian slum and my life is an absolute hell every day, if i was an ugly billionaire i get to do whatever i want live an amazinf fulfilling life, still get to ascend with the money and even before ascending can still fuck onlyfans girls and shit

You could easily escape India, especially with internet I’m sure many girls would give their visas to get fucked by him
yes thats what im saying, you would be famous in india but outside of india no one gives a fuck so as soon as you leave your fame is irrelevent

I guess but you would get treated like a king there for sure, probably turn bollywood actor or have rich Indian jbs lusting over you
Well i do not believe in that. Being famous comes in a lot of factors and there lot of unknown people that are not known like brad pitt yet maybe look better than him.
Brad pitt looks helped him a lot but its cope that you can look good and instantly be a recognizable star around the world. 99.999% of chad models are not even close to being known or a billionaire, but you only know the succesful ones.

I know very loaded guys who haven't had sex in years (outside of going to brothels) so it's poor & handsome all the way.

yes thats what im saying, you would be famous in india but outside of india no one gives a fuck so as soon as you leave your fame is irrelevent
Also its just a monumental task to simoly climb out of poverty and become a rich famous star lol. No matter your genetics if you are born into poverty you will probably die in poverty. Exceptions are not the rules.

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
Rich then I do sugeries

If your super attractive in todays age if you create a instagram page you will have a lot of offers from agencies and gays .Being super rich is cool but being rich and attractive is probably better.

• +1
If I was brad pitt tier handsome, with social media I could try to get into modelling (unironically) even from the shittiest streets of New Dheli

Isn’t the whole ideology of lookism in a nutshell that looking good = good life

but i think either of these would result in a good life. Option 2 guarantees a good life in terms of money however true love? Maybe not.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and tense1983
Isn’t the whole ideology of lookism in a nutshell that looking good = good life

but i think either of these would result in a good life. Option 2 guarantees a good life in terms of money however true love? Maybe not.
Take ER for example he came for an extrem wealthy family but was ultra autistic, in the end your mental and physical health mogs everything

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
Take ER for example he came for an extrem wealthy family but was ultra autistic, in the end your mental and physical health mogs everything
Yes, perfect example for what i was saying actually.