Would you rather be tall or good looking?

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
If you choose tall, your face will be average, if you choose good looking, your height will be average.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, toth77 and WannaBeA6
good looking,

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Lars, EzioGrezzo and 9 others
If you choose tall, your face will be average, if you choose good looking, your height will be average.
i would rather be psl 7 and manlet than psl 4 and tall

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, CursedOne, ThreadMatters and 2 others
good looking and average height is legit most peoples dream. You can't put this up against average looks and tall height.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and Darkstrand
Good looking

Rather be 6.5psl and 5'10
than 4psl and 6'4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Jones, Deleted member 1849 and 2 others
define tall define good looking

• +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado and Nosecel
would choose good looking and 5'9'' over 6'2 and average.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Jfl how tall and good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
I choose tall, since I can get surgeries for my face.
Being 5'9 sucks donkey dick

id rather be tall since tall gym celler gets massive body halo so

100% tall every time. Being a 5'9 manlet is a death sentence. Being tall means you can intimidate and mog other guys. Getting facial surgery isn't as extreme as getting LL surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JFLbuddyboyo, EzioGrezzo, hairyballscel and 1 other person
Let's make this question more specific:

Would you rather have a top 20% height with average face or a top 20% face with average height.

Ok, the average male height is 177cm in western countries, while the average face is 4 PSL.
A top 20% height is 183cm, while a top 20% face is 5.5 PSL

Actually a 183cm tall man with 4 PSL face cannot slay a lot, while an average height man with 5.5PSL face, thanks to the 80/20 rule can slay 80% of women

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, PubertyMaxxer and Good_Little_Goy
FML I made this thread to cope with being tall and low tier normie

it's over
How tall are you?
I think your high tier normie from what I've seen, mog 99% of hapas

also gl and average height

Newcel going through his heightism phase :lul:

tall, the amount of dopamine you get from heightmogging people is insane it is probably the best feeling in the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, EzioGrezzo, Edgar and 4 others
100% tall every time. Being a 5'9 manlet is a death sentence. Being tall means you can intimidate and mog other guys. Getting facial surgery isn't as extreme as getting LL surgery.
being moderately tall intimidates most guys fuck all, perhaps even less than a masc face, definitely less than a roided or good natty body.
If we're talking like 6'4 then yeah but I don't think op means that

Tall and average. By tall I mean 6'4-6'5

Too vague man.

How good looking and how tall.

Give me a PSL and a height.

Similar topic to yesterday's someone made, only they were specific.

Images
Adriana lima marko 6472

1.70 2.01
choose your side

Face is the biggest multiplier of your pool of women and it sets the anchor for what's obtainable facially in other women (you anchor yourself at a 5.5PSL, you'll be able to pull girls better looking and worse looking consistently, so you could slay 5s, sometimes fuck 6s etc)

Height just multiplies the pool of women the vast majority of the time - generally only what it does. So if you're average facially and tall, you'll do well with average range women, but not much greater. SOMETIMES you may be able to pull out of your league facially for a girl that really wants a tall guy but can't seem to find one - this is less common than a good looking face and normal height slaying attractive girls though.

Now of course if you could have both and also be jacked.....

quality over quantity lads. Face>

The guy on the right isn’t average, he’s below average in terms of looks. Also, height is pretty irrelevant if you just post Tom standing by himself instead of showing a picture of Tom Cruise standing by himself you should’ve posted a picture of him standing next to someone.

Now you can see the importance of both face and height.

How tall are you?
I think your high tier normie from what I've seen, mog 99% of hapas

also gl and average height
I'm 6'3.5" barefoot measured 500 times by myself and a doctor. My ONLY issue is face. I have shit jaw and everything lacks forward growth. Also acne and shit hair genetics.

I do mog almost all hapas but in terms of WHITE my genetics are subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
The guy on the right isn’t average, he’s below average in terms of looks. Also, height is pretty irrelevant if you just post Tom standing by himself instead of showing a picture of Tom Cruise standing by himself you should’ve posted a picture of him standing next to someone.
View attachment 431340
Now you can see the importance of both face and height.
sorry i was worshipping tom (skullmogged by kidman) noone would choose 1.80 normie to 1.70 chad

5'9 is death tier in the Netherlands lol thats average in a lot of countries jfl

a gl face is more rare than tall height. Also there's such a thing as too tall, whereas there is no such thing as too pretty/handsome. Only an idiot would choose the former.

I'd rather be 5'9 with a good face. Most females are like 5'4 so you won't have trouble pulling them with a good face. Sure height gives you confidence boost but good luck pulling 8s and 9s with shit face.

Let's make this question more specific:

Would you rather have a top 20% height with average face or a top 20% face with average height.

Ok, the average male height is 177cm in western countries, while the average face is 4 PSL.
A top 20% height is 183cm, while a top 20% face is 5.5 PSL

Actually a 183cm tall man with 4 PSL face cannot slay a lot, while an average height man with 5.5PSL face, thanks to the 80/20 rule can slay 80% of women
high iq confirmed

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Good looking for sure

Is 6feet considered tall?