Would you rather be the best fighter of all time or a male model?

Would you rather be

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
I would rather be the best fighter

Best fighter. Women will get old. Being able to kill a man with your bare hands won't.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 2756, Vermilioncore and 3 others
Imagine wanting to be a Male model instead of the best fighter of all time. No one except fags and psl users know who you are as a male model while you have millions and millions of fans being the best fighter only because of your pure skills of being able to destroy another man.

• +1
Reactions: Reoa, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 3299
Male model. Gives you more opportunities in life. Before the sexual revolution I would have picked best fighter though.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Imagine wanting to be a Male model instead of the best fighter of all time. No one except fags and psl users know who you are as a male model while you have millions and millions of fans being the best fighter only because of your pure skills of being able to destroy another man.
and then you wife or gf cucks you with an anorexic lanklet male model
if we lived pre 21st century i choose being a top fighter.
however, we now live in the age of social media where top tier craniofacial development is more valuable to more facets of life than being an mma fighter.

Last edited:
we now live in the age of social media where top tier craniofacial development is more valuable and provides more utliity to many more facets of life than being a top mma fighter.
Most models don't have "great craniofacial development".

They just sport the defined face look, as do many fighters. Just without the extra masculinity.

best fighter of all time gives you a ridiculous amount of status which will make you attractive regardless of your appearance. mike tyson was swimming in pussy. male models will be attractive but won't have the same formidability as a great fighter. imagine wanting to be jordan barrett over muhammad ali.

the best fighter of all time =/= the most popular fighter of all time. Conor Mcgregor for example, is not the best MMA fighter on the planet now. He's not even close to the best. Yet he is by far the most well known combat sports figure of this generation. At one point in time, Fedor Emelianko was the best MMA fighter on the planet, and still makes a case for being one of, if not the greatest of all time.... You think a stacy in bondi beach australia gives a flying fuck? She just sees a fat bald dude.
method=get&s=fedor-emelianenko-02-17-2014-13-42-44-328.jpg

Sure, theres probably a sizeable amount of women in the russian federation who would suck his cock if they met him at some event. But the difference is, a male model of Gandy's caliber can go ANYWHERE in the world, and women who have no idea who he is will want to fuck him.

As for jordan barrett vs muhammad ali, just take a look at the women they fucked. None of ali's broads were ugly, but the women barrett dicks down are stunning. Its a completely different world. Yes I would rather be Barrett, lest we forget Ali ended up a physical and mental wreck and probably couldn't even enjoy his memory of glory.

• +1
Reactions: SA7, LordNorwood and Deleted member 2756
Show them pictures. If it's a good looking dom then the fighter

Most fighters are dom as fuck.
Mog mms into oblivion

I'd be Luke Rockhold, hes male model and ufc fighter. best of both worlds

Fighter. I will only fight and destroy women though

I would rather be the best fighter
You basically just said would you rather be Muhammad ali or David gandy

Ali is one of the most famous people ever

Best fighter for sure.

Male model easy. Could finally get a girl I like to like me back.