Would you rather be the smartest man yet to live, or the richest?

Smartest or richest

• Total voters
BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
I'd have to go with the smartest tbh. What would you choose?

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Arvenas
U gonna be getting kahoot high scores while ima be fucking supermodels on my yacht

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 5912 and 27 others
I want be Zyros

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
brain mogs

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
U gonna be getting kahoot high scores while ima be fucking supermodels on my yacht
I'd just make a few inventions or a company. Enough to live comfortably. Life is simular for someone with 100 million or with billions.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and HighIQcel
lul imagine benefitting humanity with how intelligent you are when you could be fucking gigastacys on a yacht in italy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
People with extremely high IQs are more likely to suffer from mental illness. The meme that 'it's lonely at the top' is true to some extent. So I'd choose richest,.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 2634 and 4 others
lul imagine benefitting humanity with how intelligent you are when you could be fucking gigastacys on a yacht in italy
Who says you'd be compelled to benefit humanity? You could even make military robots with your 350 IQ and conquer the world, for all I care.

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas
Who says you'd be compelled to benefit humanity? You could even make military robots with your 350 IQ and conquer the world, for all I care.

oh that's not even humanly possible
actually on second thought yeah you're right
would be perfect to outjew (((((((THEM)))))) -jfl why does anyone type that shit-

By being the smartest you can be the richest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 9426 and BigBiceps
As the richest man you'd literally own the planet, all major corps, small corps, everyone

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I can be both if I choose smartest

I don't want to be one of these high IQ autists.
Also a high IQ doesn't have to benefit you moneywise.
Being rich has much more advantages.

• +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover, Deleted member 4416 and Copeful
Richest and it's not even close to a fair fight.

If I was the richest I would simply hire the smartest man and have him work for me.

Richest and it's not even close to a fair fight.

If I was the richest I would simply hire the smartest man and have him work for me.
Why'd he want to work for you?

Why'd he want to work for you?
Because I have the money to fund his research. Brain without money = useless. You need investment, resources, a team, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko
60 IQ post
There is no reason (for me) to be the smartest man in the world, when I can be the richest.
Money = freedom, I could do everything I want.
Also high IQ people are usually more depressed.
Literally what am I supposed to do with that IQ?

I just want to rape feminists tbh (in minecraft)

Because I have the money to fund his research. Brain without money = useless. You need investment, resources, a team, etc.
for pure maths or theoretical physics not really

Nikola Tesla ,Ramanujan

Not every high IQ person becomes rich,

Just complete few millennium prize problems or make few inventions. Alfred Nobel made dynamite, which made him rich af. You could even start a company, you would more than likely excel at what you do.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Just complete few millennium prize problems or make few inventions. Alfred Nobel made dynamite, which made him rich af. You could even start a company, you would more than likely excel at what you do.
Yeah or the smart guy comes straight to me, I give him a good salary, a lab, a research team, and all the time in the world so that he can start making inventions for me. Seems pretty likely that some mega-IQ would do something like that instead of messing around trying to get the right invention to make money. High IQ people often arent the best businessmen.

See nikola tesla.

There's no value in those areas. Why would he waste his intelligence there.
The most intelligent people always went into these areas. They're the most challenging. Also he would litereally waste his intelligence if he would do anything other than maths or physics. Everything else is for brainlets, and just about memorizing stuff.

In reality
The smartest guy in this world probably lives in some third world country where he isn’t even presented enough opportunity to have anything
Probably lives in extreme poverty

It’s ignorant to assume a very intelligent being would find a way to succeed no matter what
What kind of environment you are born into is a bigger predictor of success than your intelligence is.
(This only applies to the bare minimum. If you live in the west where human rights and opportunity are there your intelligence will be much more valuable obviously. If you live in some shithole where everyone around you is trash your intelligence won’t be enough)

Richest is more valuable

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
As the richest man you'd literally own the planet, all major corps, small corps, everyone
yo what?

Highest IQ so I can find the cure for male pattern baldness

If you chose the smartest you're not a real looks maxxer

If you chose the smartest you're not a real looks maxxer
lmao being smartest human in the world you can easily make ton of money, invent some helpful looksmaxxing shit etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
lmao being smartest human in the world you can easily make ton of money, invent some helpful looksmaxxing shit etc
You wouldn't be guaranteed to make money look at Nikola Tesla he died broke and alone in some dirty ass apartment because he got screwed. I rather be guaranteed the money and not have to work for it at all.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
What would being the smartest do for me tbh, my really high iq friend is a sad sack of shit

You wouldn't be guaranteed to make money look at Nikola Tesla he died broke and alone in some dirty ass apartment because he got screwed. I rather be guaranteed the money and not have to work for it at all.
Different times, now its way easier to become rich, especially if you are good at something. Being smartest human in the world you can master anything you can and become the best in field.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Different times, now its way easier to become rich, especially if you are good at something. Being smartest human in the world you can master anything you can and become the best in field.
It's easier to get rich but it's easier to get screwed and jewed have high iq would be amazing for looksmaxing though.

You don't know how much money the richest families that run America and the West have. Obviously not talking about Zuckerberg and Bezos.

With that amount of money, you can completely bully your competition, lobby further, make more heaps of piss easy money etc.

Politics become your game and you have complete influence on average people.

You don't know how much money the richest families that run America and the West have. Obviously not talking about Zuckerberg and Bezos.

With that amount of money, you can completely bully your competition, lobby further, make more heaps of piss easy money etc.

Politics become your game and you have complete influence on average people.
Which families and how much money do they have?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Arkantos and Seth Walsh
What the fuck you want to be smart for, that guy who is apparently the highest IQ on earth is a loser bouncer.
You need more than smarts to be top. You need to be smart and have many other good traits to become rich, and maintain it, probably some luck too.
Being the ritchest man on earth you can spread your genes far and wide if you want and do whatever the fuck you want, and that's pretty much all what there is in life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I'd have to go with the smartest tbh. What would you choose?
me already smart af n i wanna kill myself
i wanna be richh but without ppl knowing (sort of like putin. like he is gigabillitrillionaire but not confirmed)

Many 3DS high iq are so smart they are almost retarded in real life
This quantic physics professor i knew was living in his own planet

me already smart af n i wanna kill myself
i wanna be richh but without ppl knowing (sort of like putin. like he is gigabillitrillionaire but not confirmed)
Putin has net worth of 200 bn, but he can't give up power, or he suffers a risk of his assets being taken away.