Disfigured till 6 Figures
The DNA Gods are not kind.

6'7'' keep my face and proportions don't care about anything else

anyone who chooses this is legit retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15343 and 2 others
Chad face + small penis and i will just date femboys with tight bussies

If you graduated college without a job you'll understand why this mogs. Making money from your sole existence is as close as it gets to heaven. Girls will probably gossip about your small dick after fucking you, but it doesn't matter, you got your nut

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VLONE, Deleted member 14781 and Effortless
How would anyone not chose 1?

You would easily have the most success. Small dick would suck but whatever

Chad with a small penis, but i would be average with huge penis instead of Chad with small d

Should’ve made this closer it’s too easy

The first option, you would just have to focus on dickmaxxxing

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
The first option would allow you to make money from your looks alone and average height would not be a huge detriment. Having a small penis is not necessarily a bad thing for your own pleasure because women can deepthroat you easier.

The first option would allow you to make money from your looks alone and average height would not be a huge detriment. Having a small penis is not necessarily a bad thing for your own pleasure because women can deepthroat you easier.
I should have made it a micro penis

5’9 is midget tier

5’9 is midget tier
Yeah it’s funny this day and age, 6 foot is average, 5”11 is bit below average and anything below 5”11 is over. At 179 cm (5’10) I’m ridiculed by my friends for being a manlet JFL. Their heights range from 6”1 to 6”4.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Yeah it’s funny this day and age, 6 foot is average, 5”11 is bit below average and anything below 5”11 is over. At 179 cm (5’10) I’m ridiculed by my friends for being a manlet JFL. Their heights range from 6”1 to 6”4.
I’ve told guys here to make hinge and set their location to Canada

you’d see lots of 5’8-5’11 girls

some girls are even taller than 6’

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Yeah I live in Australia, average male height now is easily 6”1, and female height most commonly 5”7 all the way up to 5’11. It’s over here I get height mogged by school girls on public transport JFL.