Would you rather date a 5'10 white woman or a 5'0 filipina?

?

• 5'10 White woman

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • 5'0 Filipina

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
D

dickcelsunite

Bronze
Lets see who is a real man here

Are you serious here ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xantrooper, normie_joe, ElTruecel and 2 others
5’10 white woman would be ideal.

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and normie_joe
stupid ass question

this is like asking if I would rather have gourmet pizza made by the finest chef in Florence or some Dominos goyslop

I'll eat both but I'd never take one over the other, ever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Meteor21, ElTruecel and 1 other person
stupid ass question

this is like asking if I would rather have gourmet pizza made by the finest chef in Florence or some Pizza Hut goyslop

I'll eat both but I'm id never take one over the other
Sometimes you just really want a Pizza Hut or domino’s instead of some £100 pizza with Caviar and Wagyu meat

• Hmm...
Reactions: Brus Wane
Sometimes you just really want a Pizza Hut or domino’s instead of some £100 pizza with Caviar and Wagyu meat

Hard disagree man.

Yeah maybe I don't want to have specifically a finely crafted artisan pizza with organic ingredients for my next meal, but I'll take some Korean bbq or tacos instead

Maybe you won't want a white tall foid, but instead you go for a normal height asian or Latina.

you don't jump straight to a fucking LBFM Filipina, do ya? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Saint Casanova
Hard disagree man.

Yeah maybe I don't want to have specifically a finely crafted artisan pizza with organic ingredients for my next meal, but I'll take some Korean bbq or tacos instead

Maybe you won't want a white tall foid, but instead you go for a normal height asian or Latina.

you don't jump straight to a fucking LBFM Filipina, do ya? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Yeah the Filipina isn’t a fast food chain pizza tbh. Maybe a £1 savers pizza or some shit 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane
retarded ass question 5'10" white woman vs ruining my bloodlines genetic potential