Would you rather date a girl with a bodycount of 3 all black guys or a bodycount of 100 all white guys

who would you rather date

• girl with bodycount of 100 but they're white

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • girl with bodycount of 3 but they're black

Votes: 25 67.6%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
assuming they both are blonde white stacies in term of looks

100 all white guys.
At the end of the day neither of them are going to be virgins anyway so both unideal to begin with

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Deleted member 23558, rand anon and 2 others
damn son, that’s a good question

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 5815
Neither. 1 nonconsensual is too much of a bodycount already.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mio, Deleted member 23558, LowTrust and 6 others
If she's only slept with black guys it means she fetishizes them/is a snowbunny, so considering I'm white, I couldn't be with someone who wishes I was black JFL

• +1
Reactions: Mio, Hades, rand anon and 1 other person
How are people choosing a girl with 100 bodies over a girl with 3???

• +1
Reactions: Obito, Danish_Retard, Jungcuck and 6 others
The higher the body count, the better! It means she is more experienced and better in bed!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Hades, wadsef and 8 others
The higher the body count, the better! It means she is more experienced and better in bed!
But taking BBC is so much more empowering this is a hard choice

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wadsef, hopecel, Justin Trudeau and 1 other person
Neither. 1 nonconsensual is too much of a bodycount already.
I tried but its impossible to find a girl who is a virgin bro and how older you get how harder it will get

idk depends on their personalities

But taking BBC is so much more empowering this is a hard choice
ITS A SUPER HARD CHOICE FOR A WOKE PROGRESSIVE LIKE ME!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy and rand anon
What's wrong with black men

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
i just realized ur stupid question, i would never date a girl whos into bbc

3 black men, it's easy af to dickmog them, as a BWC bull.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and hopecel
100 is crazy at the end a dick is a dick I have to go for the black one I may even have a bigger dick.

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
What's wrong with black men
If you were dating a girl who was obsessed with kpop and had only ever slept with korean men before you, would you want to be with her? Even though she clearly has a preference for korean guys and she's kpop brained? She would obviously fetishize korean men over men of your ethnicity/race, so why even be with her if deep down she probably wishes you not only looked different but were an entirely different race too.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Theres a couple of things i find quite interesting about this post.

First is how Op considers the ladyboy in the picture stacy. I mean, the reprobation emitting from that ladys appearance and pose is downright hard to look at. Where are you from?

Second is how people would consider this a hard question. I mean, its almost as if people are admitting that 3 black guys are somewhat more influencing than 100 white guy experiences in some way. Its cuck. Even saying "its a hard question". 100 different dicks to me statistically sounds more risky than 3 in more ways, regardless of the socio statistical of black men.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Obito, Trilogy, rand anon and 1 other person
I'on give a fuck bout no bodycount
I ain't trynna marry, I'm just trynna nut

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Obviously tje girl with bodycount of 3 black guys.

neither

both are filthy

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
I would not commit to either, but I would choose the one who had 3 BBCs and then go ER on them in minecraft to feel better about myself after I've nutted

Second is how people would consider this a hard question. I mean, its almost as if people are admitting that 3 black guys are somewhat more influencing than 100 white guy experiences in some way. Its cuck. Even saying "its a hard question". 100 different dicks to me statistically sounds more risky than 3 in more ways, regardless of the socio statistical of black men.
snowbunnies are mental illness personified, yeah no thanks

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 23516
How are people choosing a girl with 100 bodies over a girl with 3???
one black guy is essentially equivalent to spending 6 months working a tijuana donkey show

It’s easier for a nigga to date women that’s dated niggas before.

snowbunnies are mental illness personified, yeah no thanks
I agree somewhat. Data wise, likely so. Not because of race though. but how women tend to be socially dominated,. when they go outside of the orthodox the chances are higher that its underlying factors at play. Its also pretty bad nature wise if they are attracted to black men due to modern day hip hop culture also. As that culture is quite frankly dumb as fuck.

So very rarely will it be an normal situation where both parties found love outside of the red flag factors. Especially if its 3 in a row, as that would def lead to questions such as nature, culture preference, interests etc. But ofc its racebait unless explained in this way, and not in the ignorant way where people just stop at "black", instead of "why" she picks black guys.

Anyways, in this case i still think its better to pick the one with less experience. Pair bonding wise, with 100 different men, the odds are literally against you when it comes to her not cucking you. At least with the other chick you have a 1/4 chance of her actually changing her preference to your mold. That's why i said its kind of cuck to pick otherwise, its almost implying that you cant drill her because of black. Also sounds like a sureway to grow inferiority complex unaware, do its even better to pick her.

While picking the other one is like already accepting to be cucked. Since the human body is proficient at learning through repetition, the 100 count hoe is likely already too proficient at not keeping relationships/having sex with other men. And logically she has more bacteria inside her than the other girl.

So in this case the 3 black guy choice wins by a large margin. With her you can at least still attempt to pair bond and/or groom if the culture difference is really that large. With the other one, your literally better of finding a prostitute.

Last edited:
Black guys, due to the large volume of their BBC (that is at least 2x as big as the average yt boi, fyi), destroy vaginas beyond repair in orgasmic ecstasy that a black guy is an actual exponential to her body count.

What I mean is this, the first black guy is equivalent to 10 white guys. But, due to the pure orgasmic devastation of BBC, the second black guy is effectively (and statistically) equivalent to 100 (!) white guys.

So the adjusted body count total is actually:
(# of white guys) - (# non-white non-black) + 10^(# of black guys)

In this case, the options are equivalent.

PS:
Note that many asian foids have negative bodycounts according to my formula. This fact corroborates that observation that asians are the prime demographic to find a partner for proud aryans, such as myself.