Would you rather get heightmogged by everyone but you facemog everyone or facemogged by everyone but you heightmog everyone

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
title

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Chadlets still get more pussy than average lankets as long as they aren't subhumanly short

• +1
Reactions: lestoa, the next o'pry, becomingnearperfect and 12 others
facemog everyone

• +1
Reactions: Emzi, tombradylover, hattrick and 3 others
Chadlets still get more pussy than average lankets as long as they aren't subhumanly short
E209947e9b2c66ee9e8cc4157dfc32e0

Would you rather be 5'3 with 8/10 gigachad face and small cock or 6'6 2/10 with a huge long thick cock?

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Depends how short. I’d take being 5’8 and face mogging everyone that would be chill and I can cope that way but shorter then 5’7 fuck that shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21931 and aspiringexcel
Your face is 80%+ of your appeal.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 29167 and 8 others
Facemog everyone and its not even remotely close

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
At least if you facemog everyone but you're short you can have great success as a Hollywood actor, and being a social media influencer where nobody sees your height

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, TheDragon, HeightPilledum and 2 others
And if you facemog everyone you gain enough money and status to the point where it literally doesn't matter if your below 6 feet, you can get women just on money and status alone

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck and HeightPilledum
Yea nobody ever became rich and famous just from being tall JFL. unless your a basketball player for the NBA.

Face>ALL

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, becomingnearperfect, tombradylover and 5 others
Yea nobody ever became rich and famous just from being tall JFL. unless your a basketball player for the NBA.

Face>ALL
nah theirs other sports, plus ik modeling agencies who just want rlly tall people.Also u can blow up on tiktok from being one of those 7'0+ mfs

nah theirs other sports, plus ik modeling agencies who just want rlly tall people.Also u can blow up on tiktok from being one of those 7'0+ mfs
Sure there are other sports.

I don't want to hear another mention of model agencies being an impressive thing on this forum.

You get paid minimum wage and on top of that, standards have plummeted to hell. They just want people to look unique, but not good looking. Search up runway models in 2023 and prepare to JFL.

Very limited in how you can monetize just for being tall on tiktok, chances are it's just a tall ugly ogre dude

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Skywalker
very tall (6'6) and buff/ roided and ugly= youd still get a lot of pussy and possibly be famous/ have clout 🙏

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
if you heightmog everyone you can just become an nba pro, but if you have 9psl face but 4ft10 you are literally not even seen as human by society.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
very tall (6'6) and buff/ roided and ugly= youd still get a lot of pussy and possibly be famous/ have clout 🙏
face is king u dumb dalit, even 5’1 chadpreets slay if they have good face

• Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker
everyone not choosing the first option has no right to use this site jfl

imagine having a prime Hexum tier face in a country where everyone is at least 5 ft 11
I would be 5 ft 10 in the Netherlands with Drago face and rule the world

Also height can be fixed with lifts and LL

Dumb question as you're an uber-subhuman either way

Depends on how short

If I’m NT I’ll take being height mogger.
Non-NT I’ll take being face mogger.

I think height is only useful with NT as it only really comes into play IRL. Or with a high enough PSL to override non-NT.

Subhuman face + chad height = subhuman
Chad face + subhuman height = subhuman
Normie face + normie height = normie

Subhuman face + chad height = subhuman
Chad face + subhuman height = subhuman
Normie face + normie height = normie
cope its better to be on either extremes than a normie

The former is already my life.