Would you rather have a mostly slayer face with 1-2 failos, or a completely average face with no failos?

What would you rather have?

• No failos but everything average looking

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Everything slayer except for one failo

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
G

ghostfaceguyinvegas

Silver
We all know some dudes who have a lot of slayer facial features, but they have a few failos which severely lower their PSL, a lot of MMA have this problem:

D45D0EED B6B2 4A3F B034 1479C856F98A

Look at his zygos, jawline, etc. Top tier. His eye area is kind of average, but his cauliflower ears destroys his PSL rating.

C5736700 2219 4084 86C0 70CCDF3DB508

Khabib also has excellent zygos, jawline, etc. His eye area is kind of bad, BUT he has a perfect brow ridge and hooded eyes. His main failo is that his skull is a bit too big and that messes up his eye area.

Than you have an average looking guy with no real failos, but nothing really stands out about him

D1B2078F 55EC 4C0E B29F AFDA3CA6C5BE

Someone like me for example. Gtfo with “muh eye area”, it’s not good, but it’s not a true failo either.

Or this guy (jackmanleytv):

E07726CD C4D7 46A5 BDFE 82A5F22FC337

Again, nothing sticks out about him, he’s not ugly, he’s not good looking either. But the guy is a total slayer and his YouTube channel proves. That’s mostly due to low inhib, but the MMA guys wouldn’t slay it they weren’t MMA fighters

We all know some dudes who have a lot of slayer facial features, but they have a few failos which severely lower their PSL, a lot of MMA have this problem:

View attachment 124638

Look at his zygos, jawline, etc. Top tier. His eye area is kind of average, but his cauliflower ears destroys his PSL rating.

View attachment 124639

Khabib also has excellent zygos, jawline, etc. His eye area is kind of bad, BUT he has a perfect brow ridge and hooded eyes. His main failo is that his skull is a bit too big and that messes up his eye area.

Than you have an average looking guy with no real failos, but nothing really stands out about him

View attachment 124640

Someone like me for example. Gtfo with “muh eye area”, it’s not good, but it’s not a true failo either.

Or this guy (jackmanleytv):

View attachment 124645

Again, nothing sticks out about him, he’s not ugly, he’s not good looking either. But the guy is a total slayer and his YouTube channel proves. That’s mostly due to low inhib, but the MMA guys wouldn’t slay it they weren’t MMA fighters
You call that "only one failo" ??

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Falios is that your born curry

gandy and o pry have jew nose
well o pry doesn't but there is a clear bump

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
khabib's eye area isn't bad he looks alpha as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
The last guy has failos the guy before that guy doesn't have a failo besides uee

Falios is that your born curry

I’m white but whatever
The last guy has failos the guy before that guy doesn't have a failo besides uee

I don’t consider that a failo. Maybe by some standards it is, but it doesn’t make sense why it would be one.

If I had ideal under eye support that would mean I’d have perfect cheekbones which would probably put me in the PSL 6+ range. That is already far above average and would make me someone who could get famous off of his looks.

How is it a failo if you don’t meet the standards of someone who is far above average?

That’s like saying you’re a failure if you don’t get into an Ivy League school, or if you don’t make it to the NBA, etc.
gandy and o pry have jew nose
well o pry doesn't but there is a clear bump

A “Jew nose” is a bit of an over exaggeration. His nose doesn’t look like this:

1676BA46 F6B6 4414 B002 E1FC75D54979

khabib's eye area isn't bad he looks alpha as fuck

He is an alpha for reasons other than his looks...

I said it’s kind of below average. It’s no where near good. It’s not really bad either. He would be a slayer if it was just a bit better.

Last edited: