Would you rather have a socialcircle or a gf?

Would you rather have a socialcircle or a gf?

• Socialcircle

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • GF

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
A socialcircle is a group of real friends that you will laugh and have fun with everyday, you can talk to them and they will always support you and help you with everything you need.

I think everyone here knows what a girlfriend is so i don't have to describe what it is

Keep in mind your gf can leave you anytime

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and ManletBlackcel
The Socialcircle is males only btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and thereallegend
A socialcircle is a group of real friends that you will laugh and have fun with everyday, you can talk to them and they will always support you and help you with everything you need.

I think everyone here knows what a girlfriend is so i don't have to describe what it is
I would rather have a prominent chin and big frame so I could mog others.

I would rather have a prominent chin and big frame so I could mog others.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn

Would rather have a social circle. Everyone knows the only reason men have a gf just for regular sex. Men like to cope that they are with her because she is interesting or unique. No its cause ur a horny mfker and that girl was the best or only available option willing to be with you at that time. You’re not with her cause of her meme personality or meme quirkiness jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
better social circle (if we were too horny we would easily kidnap a jb and blow her bacc out in Fortnite)

• JFL
Of course girls arent as inherently funny or interesting as guys but having a gf means they'll bounce off your humor which makes up for it. The intimacy of an ltr leads to a much much higher level of openess between the particpants, which means you get more life experience and honestly a more interesting experience overall out of talking to them.

Also the level of investment a gf has back in you is such a massive halo, your friends cant ever compare to someone deciding to prioritize you over everyone else in their life. Also for me, my friends have lots of stuff going on and rarely care to do different activities besides drinking and the occasional pranks while I want a diversity of experiences. One of my favourite things about my ex was how low maintenance she was cuz she didnt really care about having fun with anybody besides me so we could do all sorts of stuff together.

The amount of life experience you get from a girlfriend is insane too. Emotional IQ life experience, fun activity life experience, sexual life experience, social skills life experience, all of it. For me at least I largely stopped caring about my social circle once I got into an ltr because I simply didn't need it anymore.

• +1
Of course girls arent as inherently funny or interesting as guys but having a gf means they'll bounce off your humor which makes up for it. The intimacy of an ltr leads to a much much higher level of openess between the particpants, which means you get more life experience and honestly a more interesting experience overall out of talking to them.

Also the level of investment a gf has back in you is such a massive halo, your friends cant ever compare to someone deciding to prioritize you over everyone else in their life. Also for me, my friends have lots of stuff going on and rarely care to do different activities besides drinking and the occasional pranks while I want a diversity of experiences. One of my favourite things about my ex was how low maintenance she was cuz she didnt really care about having fun with anybody besides me so we could do all sorts of stuff together.

The amount of life experience you get from a girlfriend is insane too. Emotional IQ life experience, fun activity life experience, sexual life experience, social skills life experience, all of it. For me at least I largely stopped caring about my social circle once I got into an ltr because I simply didn't need it anymore.
High IQ :bigbrain:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
The amount of life experience you get from a girlfriend is insane too. Emotional IQ life experience, fun activity life experience, sexual life experience, social skills life experience, all of it.
We will NEVER get this :feelswah: @HerpDerpson @Zer0/∞ @_MVP_ @AcidMan @fruitgunpop @Tinydragon98 @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @TheAbyssinian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, sub5inchcel and HerpDerpson
We will NEVER get this :feelswah: @HerpDerpson @Zer0/∞ @_MVP_ @AcidMan @fruitgunpop @Tinydragon98 @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @TheAbyssinian
Stop tagging me I will end u :feelsree:
I had gfs :feelsthink:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and HerpDerpson
being a chad alone in the world is a thousand times more aesthetic than being a subhuman betabux with low iq girlfriend and an npc social circle

• +1
Subhumans doesn't count:soy::soy:
I have standards :feelshah:
Jesus Christ u annoy me fr w these relentless tagging.
Ur as annoying as an Indian scammer.
Imma put u on ignore now. :feelscry:

• Love it
with a gf you can get a social circie and many other benefits

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, AlexBrown84 and Curry Suicide
I have standards :feelshah:
Jesus Christ u annoy me fr w these relentless tagging.
Ur as annoying as an Indian scammer.
Imma put u on ignore now. :feelscry:
Noo don't put me on ignore :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::soy::soy::soy:

None of it but if I have to choose gf

Also had a chuckle at you subtly dissing Abyssinian with a tag.

• +1
gf. it's much more chill & you don't have to shift into socializing gear after ur done with a couple of months of dating phase. Especially when you're busy she can make you a better version of yourself. Friends often involve drinking & spending time on useless get-together activities that are fun & important but don't get you anywhere.

Usually found when i have a gf it makes me a shitty friend anyways & I spend less time with the guys. easier temporarily but you become dependant on the girl & give up social advantage after a while you got to be careful.

You ideally want both & they usually go hand in hand anyway

• +1
more social circle would instantly give me more satisfaction than a bitch that needs everything to give me her used pussy for an hour or sumn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
social circle and a gf

more social circle would instantly give me more satisfaction than a bitch that needs everything to give me her used pussy for an hour or sumn
have u ever been in an ltr

A strong ltr with a woman who loves me

have u ever been in an ltr
no. im sure it will fullfill a part of the void in me. but im numb as fuck and i learned how to live like this and still manage to enjoy life without a bitch.

Depends on the girl. If its my new oneitis then I choose her easy. If its an average female than I choose social circle.

but if its gonna be a permanent ltr i would choose a girlfriend

no. im sure it will fullfill a part of the void in me. but im numb as fuck and i learned how to live like this and still manage to enjoy life without a bitch.
yeah for me I dont even care about friends anymore tbh, I have a social circle cuz it's fun but the second I get into an LTR again i dont really care about spending time with them.

yeah for me I dont even care about friends anymore tbh, I have a social circle cuz it's fun but the second I get into an LTR again i dont really care about spending time with them.
love is conditional

chad gives looks
high status guy gives that ego satisfying feeling

in order to get the pussy.

so i dont give that big of a shit for not being a chad. im just looksmaxxing. feel good. and mind my own stuff. im so used to being this, someday it may change or it may stay the same. i dont think about it anymore im numbed asf. i dont need benzos or alcohol im numb already. im happy being this. no feelings no sadness more power

Stupid question written by a sub3 incel.

You need a 'gf' what a fucking low T loser. Social circle trumps vagina.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036