Would you rather have kids with a recessed blonde chick with good coloring or a chick that has good bones but T50 eyes and black hair?

Would you rather have kids with a recessed blonde chick with good coloring or a chick that has good

• Recessed blonde chick

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Chick with T50s but good bones

Votes: 41 89.1%

• Total voters
LevantinePsycho

LevantinePsycho

LebanesePsycho
Which would you choose and why?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, 5'7 zoomer, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
bones>coloring

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, PrinceofDarkness, ttlurker and 7 others
This shouldn't be a question
I'm trying to farm some rep because I have haters + what if you were attracted to the recessed chick but not the other chick with bones?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, ttlurker, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
bones is what make a chad nigger not the coloring

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker
I'm trying to farm some rep because I have haters + what if you were attracted to the recessed chick but not the other chick with bones?
2:1 rep ratio holy shit you are finished

you should've posted examples of these two colorings tbh

is the 2nd girl a mulatta? an iberian looking foid? a pale black irish foid? there are many possibilities

you should've posted examples of these two colorings tbh

is the 2nd girl a mulatta? an iberian looking foid? a pale black irish foid? there are many possibilities
My bad g. I guess the second girl is a pale Arab and the blonde one is white or arab as well

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, greywind and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and LevantinePsycho
My bad g. I guess the second girl is a pale Arab and the blonde one is white or arab as well
I'll take the pale arab if on top of bones she also has good averageness (harmony) and soft features

• +1
Reactions: greywind and LevantinePsycho
>blonde
>good coloring

Pick one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, murdah, ttlurker and 4 others
I've noticed that many people with good bones have parents with shit bones

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Xangsane and LevantinePsycho
This shouldn't be a question
Good coloring is a recessive trait anyway so considering that 99% of the userbase here are brown their kids won't even get that

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, St.TikTokcel and LevantinePsycho
I voted the latter because I generally don't like blondes and I like Asian women,

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and LevantinePsycho
only indians would pick the blonde one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LevantinePsycho and Xangsane
Bones is much better than coloring

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
bones are everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, LevantinePsycho and Darkeningstar
I have a recessed blonde ex, it’s funny to me now that I nutted into an incel factory for 3 months. This was before I was face pilled, but at the end of it it was like it finally fully hit me how asymmetrical and weird her face is. And she looked good when she was 19 but the last time I saw more recent pics, she’s not aging well.

Still, light coloring is the most attractive thing to me, opposites attract. I’m almost North Atlantid myself so I figure I’m almost guaranteed Delon/O’Pry looking kids with a blue eyed blonde foid. That’s way better than I could do with any other pheno, even if her face is perfect.

• +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
Which would you choose and why?

You are saying

Picsart 23 07 12 08 54 09 652

VS

Media 240408 204845 ezgifcom optimize

Is a hard choice to make?

82qL5r.gif

• +1
Reactions: murdah
if the latter choice's bones are 'merely good' ie slightly above avg then that is insufficient and id choose the former option, a recessed blonde girl, favoring teaching my hypothetical offspring to mew, chew, posture, exercise, diet etc to maximize their genetic potential.
if the latter choice is margot robbie with black hair and poo eyes, then i would choose the latter choice as such top tier craniofacial development is more rare and valued than a light phenotype with maxillary/mandibular recession.
tl;dr we need to define what OP means by 'good bones' to make an accurate determination

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
if the latter choice's bones are 'merely good' ie slightly above avg then that is insufficient and id choose a recessed blonde girl, favoring teaching my hypothetical offspring to mew, chew, posture, exercise, diet etc to maximize their genetic potential.
if the latter choice is margot robbie with black hair and poo eyes then i would still choose the latter choice as such top tier craniofacial development is more rare than a light phenotype.
High Iq response

good colouring is only important after you have generally good features.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and LevantinePsycho
I meant slightly recessed and the second one has above average bones, plus they have to be both on the same looks level for it to be a choice

How are they on the same looks level if one is recessed? :feelskek:

Le hecking "harmony"

Can you show me examples of what you mean for each?

Post your "harmonious" recessed blondie and the t50 lass with bones.
I can't find pictures online, I'm using real life examples

• JFL