Would you rather look better in motion or look better in pics?

Would you rather look better in motion or pics?

• Motion

• Pics

Results are only viewable after voting.
PjSon

PjSon

Iron
Whats more important?
Online validation or real life halo effect?

For sure real life. Unless you live in your basement 24/7, youd care more about irl validation.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 6488, retard and 3 others
IRL motion. Btw does anyone know what makes u look better in motion but bad in pics?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Pedrester
Whats more important?
Online validation or real life halo effect?
IRL

I look bad in pics generally but in motion I look good.

assymetry or lighting
How we see ourselves in the mirror vs how other people see us and how photos are taken is flipped. Doesn't mean its worse, just that we're not used to seeing ourselves like that and it can look odd.

What kind of greycel tier question is this

IRL motion. Btw does anyone know what makes u look better in motion but bad in pics?

motion: mainly profile and 3/4, bonemass, forward growth

picture: honestly its mainly just eye area and no fucked up ratios.

I look better irl and still look bad

Everyone looks good in motion

How we see ourselves in the mirror vs how other people see us and how photos are taken is flipped. Doesn't mean its worse, just that we're not used to seeing ourselves like that and it can look odd.
When I see my slight (orb like) jaw and eyebrows assymetry in selfies I want to puke so yeah, symmetry is important.

Everyone looks good in motion
some people def look better in motion than pics, especially if they have features which do not show through pictures.

also presence like height, skull size and frame size

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6908

Similar thread^:

Here's the reality fellas and no this is not cope, nor is it blue-pill (Which I despise)

You look more like you do in the mirror than you do in pictures. Especially pictures taken by camera phones up-close, because of the focal lens where there is actual distortion. There's very minimal distortion in a mirror.

I know chads are photogenic and look "equally" as good in photos as they do in the mirror, but I think there is a good reason.

My theory is that the lens "simplifies" your face into one "tight-package" and that package exposes your imperfections, any small asymmetry you have and especially any fat that you have in your face. The lens cannot simplify a round face accurately, because there are no corners. So the rounder your face, the worse you will look.

Here's a black-pill. If you do have a round-face, you can forget ever looking good in pictures. However with low body fat an oval/triangle face can still look fairly good. You see despite some oval/triangle faces carrying fairly solid jaw-lines, they still get diminished in the lens. Square and rectangle face jawlines rarely ever suffer under the scrutiny of the camera, unless the person is high body fat and even then it needs to be fairly high body fat.

The counterpoint to this would be, while this may be so, most ways of hooking-up and/or getting a wifey in today's market are through Tinder/Bumble/Instagram and so how you look in photos, basically is how you look in reality, even if it isn't. If that makes sense? It's how you look in photos that gets your foot in the door, sort of thing.

PS: I know there are a ton of narrow-minded people here who are pretty much only able to think on topics such as these through a red/black-pill ideological lens, so I expect a lot hate and trolling, but for those who aren't mid-wits or are open minded enough to think about it, I'd like to hear your thoughts.
some people def look better in motion than pics, especially if they have features which do not show through pictures.

also presence like height, skull size and frame size

Height presence and frame can be shown through pics.

I think positive facial details get lost through pics. The only things that show through pics are eye area and jaw/chin (Face) structure.

If you are carrying a little bit of fat in your face, it won't look as bad in real life motion, but through lens distortion it will destroy you lmao.

It's that famous saying isn't it; "it is what it is".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and PjSon