Would you rather...?

Low trust psycho or High trust prettyboi?

• Low trust pycho

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • High trust prettyboi

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Be a low trust psycho or a high trust prettyboi?

Low trust psycho = Actually a psychopath, usually high T, you will scare people because your face make it looks like you are going to fucking mug and kill them in an alleyway if you get the opportunity.
-Pros: Intimidating, you scare just by looking; actually a psychopath; usually high T
-Cons: You scare off women too, no woman wants to be with a guy who looks like a potential rapist; you look unfriendly and unapproachable as fuck by both genders; strangers will actually be scared of you mugging them

High trust prettyboi = You are a prettyboi with a very friendly face which will attract both genders but will make you look like a child
-Pros: JBs love you; people want to befriend you because you look very friendly, good for job applications
-Cons: You will never intimidate someone, no matter how hard you try; low trust psychos may pick on you because you look like a kid, even women will sometimes mock you

iu

How'd you playing with? I'm currently a low trust psycho and I mean it feels good scaring dudes but it doesn't when it comes to females, they have always told me I look too serious and that sometimes scary even (I have noticed since a year that I do intimidate females when I look them in the eyes, but not the chad way, more like "this guy is going to mug and rape me" way)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Zesto
Neutral, but probably low trust psycho if i had to choose. Why ? Watch what they do, not what they say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
im already a low trust psycho

• +1
Neutral, but probably low trust psycho if i had to choose. Why ? Watch what they do, not what they say.
Yeah and they do get apart from low trust psychos believe me lol

• +1
Attracting JB?

High trust prettyboi everyday.

No contest

• +1
How so ? Is it from your own experience ?
Yes it is, for example when I'm in the metro and I look to women's eyes I know I scare them. Also when I try to be friendly I've been called rude and way too many times "you are too serious, you can't attract anyone like that" even though I am not serious in that moment. Basically women will not want to be near you unless you are good looking (which most people aren't)

• +1
high trust prettyboi?

This is what I am.

High trust prettyboi = You are a prettyboi with a very friendly face which will attract both genders but will make you look like a child
-Pros: JBs love you; people want to befriend you because you look very friendly, good for job applications
-Cons: You will never intimidate someone, no matter how hard you try; low trust psychos may pick on you because you look like a kid, even women will sometimes mock you

even women will sometimes mock you

That's my mommygf fantasy

D3f39d020680d79d278e60f16e3f1fdd

Mommygf

Mommygf3

• +1
You need a mix of both. Being good looking is about balance. You need everything in the right amounts.
Just like everything else in life. Excessive amounts of food are bad for your health, and not enough food is bad for your health as well. You need to be right in the middle.

• +1
rofl at this thread but im already low trust prettyboi . Ur pointing out a lot of manlets in this post IMO.

• +1
rofl at this thread but im already low trust prettyboi . Ur pointing out a lot of manlets in this post IMO.
nigga you literally can't be a prettyboi low trust
You need a mix of both. Being good looking is about balance. You need everything in the right amounts.
Just like everything else in life. Excessive amounts of food are bad for your health, and not enough food is bad for your health as well. You need to be right in the middle.
If you are good looking being high or low trust means jackshit, but I gotta agree that if you have neutral trust and are high IQ high awareness then you got a huge advantage in life; the problem is that most neutral trust dudes just end up smiling 24/7 like retards due to feminism and emasculating culture

• +1

If you are good looking being high or low trust means jackshit, but I gotta agree that if you have neutral trust and are high IQ high awareness then you got a huge advantage in life; the problem is that most neutral trust dudes just end up smiling 24/7 like retards due to feminism and emasculating culture

Idk man, I did some experiments with different face expressions. When you're good looking and you score lower on trust, your attractiveness score increases. When you score high on trust, your attractiveness score decreases. It's hard to find the right in between.

• +1

high trust psycho **

• +1
high trust psycho **
that makes sense
Idk man, I did some experiments with different face expressions. When you're good looking and you score lower on trust, your attractiveness score increases. When you score high on trust, your attractiveness score decreases. It's hard to find the right in between.
Yeah but most people aren't good looking

• +1