would you rather

skittlekorn

skittlekorn

Life sucks
have free speech for everyone including people and ideologies that you despise, or would you rather curtail EVERYONE'S speech (including feminist's and SJW's) in order to have a more peaceful society?I would happily give up my free speech if it meant my enemies had to do the same. I'd love to see all SJWs & feminist's muzzled. their cancerous rhetoric silenced and removed from our society.

• +1
Reactions: Eclipse
ill prefer free speech, we always think we have the absolute truth in everything, but sometimes the world is more grey than black and white, also I like to hear other people opinions and ideologies, it makes me closer to the truth rather than my la la land of a reality, the idea of a more peaceful society is a curtain, communist said that when thousands of people were being sent to the gulags, at the end SJW are just privileged white kids who can't take responsibility for their actions, and as a way of looking good to every one they talk like they are the saviors of the world, but in reality they are narcissists who are searching for validation and think the world revolves around them.