Would you reblue pill yourself if you could?

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
I honestly miss back when I was bluepilled everything was so much more normal and not dictated by bone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Hell no, I’d probably be an orbiter. Fuck that.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 1680, Bennett and 2 others
I have always been an edgelord searching for the bitter truth in everything even before i knew what incels and lookism and mgtow etc was.

I was born in the darkness, molded by it. This was my destiny.

• +1
Reactions: crosshold, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 2969
No. That was the worst period of my life.

I have always been an edgelord searching for the bitter truth in everything even before i knew what incels and lookism and mgtow etc was.

I was born in the darkness, molded by it. This was my destiny.
You woke nice post, bro.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller

I honestly miss back when I was bluepilled everything was so much more normal and not dictated by bone
I would not. If it were not for the redpill I'd still be subhuman

Only if I looked like I do now after blackpilled looksmaxing.

Bluepill + good looks sounds ideal. Imagine everyone liking you and you thinking it's because you're such a great, interesting and funny guy. Must be really fullfilling.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Bennett, Deleted member 2527 and 1 other person
But I agree with that

After looksmax myself ye

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life

Bluepill + good looks sounds ideal. Imagine everyone liking you and you thinking it's because you're such a great, interesting and funny guy. Must be really fullfilling.

This. I’d prefer to have looksmaxxed and then go back to blue pill thinking.

Going back is pretty much impossible once you’ve accepted the Blackpill though - because you know it’s the truth.

Hello Cypher, lol.

No, I prefer blackpill as it's true. At least it's true as long as you don't OD on it. Some seem to take it to extremes - like thinking there's no such thing as love, or that every single foid wants a man with dark triad traits. That's not what the science says.

Also, blackpill is true in our current society. This doesn't mean all the findings were true in older times, or will remain true in the future.

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
Hello Cypher, lol.

No, I prefer blackpill as it's true. At least it's true as long as you don't OD on it. Some seem to take it to extremes - like thinking there's no such thing as love, or that every single foid wants a man with dark triad traits. That's not what the science says.

Also, blackpill is true in our current society. This doesn't mean all the findings were true in older times, or will remain true in the future.
True, in a way some blackpill is good but too much of it can be unhealthy at time leading to anger issues or depression.

• +1
Reactions: cuthbert

You have the blue red and black but why not the crimson pill ?

I wish i had a life like that. I was always kind of blackpilled, depressed and sad most of the time in my life but luckily i never had any issues with anything other than this. I've always been a normal healthy boy with good parents and education but deep inside I've been always overthinking and shit.