Would you rescue a foid if you saw her getting raped?

Kraken
:feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, mug, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
i hate the autism here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ROTTING, Lmao and 2 others
i would obviously help who the fuck wouldn’t

also il make sure the guys have condoms as well safe sex

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, justinzayn, Deleted member 14693 and 18 others
but nah tbh id prolly run and call the 🐷

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, justinzayn, Deleted member 14693 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, justinzayn, GetShrekt and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 5892
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 14693, mug and 7 others
larp lol. all your threads are crying about being an oldcel
keep coping you were born black. thats the worst punishment the universe can give you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, john2, stickyblickyhuh and 7 others
keep coping you were born black. thats the worst punishment the universe can give you
you're a low t piglet whos about to turn 40 and still hasn't got his life together

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, justinzayn, lonelycurry and 5 others
fuck no. If I was shot and bleeding out and lying on the floor the same female would walk right over me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CEO of Sex, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 14693 and 12 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 21620
I mean I would help but if the guy had a knife or if he had someone else with him I would not physically help tbh, she will survive and I don't wanna get hurt, ill call the police tho (y)

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 21700
Of course I would. I've been itching to put hands on someone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 18776 and 1 other person
fuck no. If I was shot and bleeding out and lying on the floor the same female would walk right over me.
cruel guy

• +1
Reactions: to be human
I mean I would help but if the guy had a knife or if he had someone else with him I would not physically help tbh, she will survive and I don't wanna get hurt, ill call the police tho (y)

• Love it
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
nah id just watch him rape her and do silly dances just for lolz

Victory Dancing GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20397, CFW432, mug and 9 others
women won't ever be friends or date u if ur ugly but they'll still save ur life for whatever reason, prolly to look good

psl autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Deleted member 5892
if she pretty

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
women won't ever be friends or date u if ur ugly but they'll still save ur life for whatever reason, prolly to look good

psl autism
cope theyd laugh while you're bleeding to death
Kendall Jenner Lol GIF by DAVE

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, Oberyn, Deleted member 21278 and 5 others
I'd like to but probably not, not trying to get shot or something

• JFL
Reminder this user is asian.

Me and @.... are enemies but I won't allow this blatant irony

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ...., Deleted member 20631, justinzayn and 3 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Deleted member 5892
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16984, Deleted member 5892 and Broly

psl autism
no they wouldn’t care if some autistic manlet died in front of them and they could have helped him.

they’ve already almost killed me off by not even acknowledging my existence

Reminder this user is asian.

Me and @.... are enemies but I won't allow this blatant irony
I dont know why you're budding in with adult conversations.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, justinzayn, Deprived and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: to be human
you will never look like one
Bhai I reccomend you post your photos :love::love::love: you have claimed to be near 6 psl 😍😍😍
But zv has posted his photos many times so we can see his sexy mug :love::love::love: . Post it in ratings unless you wanna keep giving baseless claims :love::love::love:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Deleted member 5892
Bhai I reccomend you post your photos :love::love::love: you have claimed to be near 6 psl 😍😍😍
But zv has posted his photos many times so we can see his sexy mug :love::love::love: . Post it in ratings unless you wanna keep giving baseless claims :love::love::love:
send me 500 rupees bhai 😡

• Love it
miring your indian cheerleading

• So Sad
to some degree your right most would would run away, some would at least call 911. Me personally its depends on the situation and if i know the person. Your correct if most men were getting rapped women would not even physically help, at best some might call 911 so iam gonna do the same, if its a random women i don't know. This notion of well im iam a women i could be hurt, but when its a random guy your personal safety doesn't matter oh mister she being raped HELP.

Note i would never want any man or women would be in a situation where there being rapped or sexually assulted. i'll start risking my life for random women in danger in the street when young decent looking women start giving out blow-jobs and plates of food, till then they on their own.

send me 500 rupees bhai 😡
Bhai to put it in looksmax terms its over for pakistani rupees 😢😢😢 but inshallah after wageslaving for 7 years I will send you the money :love::love::love:

• Love it
I agree, but I'd still try to help a foid :feelswah::bluepill::bluepill::feelswhy:

• JFL
miring your indian cheerleading
Bhai :love::love::love::love: I love you but post your lovely face :love::love::love::love: also I am from glorious Pakistan :love::love::love::love: number 1 big and strong country on earth :love::love::love::love:
9d1

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: CFW432 and Deleted member 5892
  • JFL
Nah, regardless, I hve :bluepill::bluepill:brain chemistry, wish I was a low inhib bad boy rather than moralcuck :feelswah::feelswah::feelsrope::feelsrope:
i thought u were curry ? arent curries dark triad bad boys ? u need to badboymaxx 😈

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and rand anon
Unless I know the person, I’m a bystander regardless of the person’s race or gender. I would just act like I didn’t see shit and keep it moving. I don’t discriminate, I equally don’t give a fuck.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake and incel194012940
i wouldnt care cuz me helping would be considered rape too so no point

Depends on race of the perpetrator

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 17791
Depends on race of the perpetrator
If white? I didn't see nothing

If black? Bang Bang

If asian? She can over power him

I would get bricked up

• JFL
Reactions: 444
Depends on the time, if its day time(WHO TF Is dumb enough to try that in broad daylight)

And if its night time(Why would I be outside)

But tbh i'd prefer not to help anyone(as I know if I was in trouble no one would help me, Not to mention "feminism" would demotivate me to help a "strong" and "independent" woman

Last edited: