Would you rope if you had chronic pain?

B

basedblackpiller

Silver
If you had mild chronic pain which is constant and not curable would you seriously rope? For example the pain could be like a back ache which is not curable and makes life generally shit. Or like a cold which is permanent.
All the other things in your life could be going okay and you have family (parents, younger siblings) who would be devastated and seriously traumatised if you died. Would you rope or would you just try to keep going?

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and timid
u would be surprised how many millions if not billion of people are living with some kind of chronic pain

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch, Darkeningstar, basedblackpiller and 1 other person
u would be surprised how many millions if not billion of people are living with some kind of chronic pain
True but most of them are just waiting for life to be over

• +1
Reactions: Alexandro88
If you had mild chronic pain which is constant and not curable would you seriously rope? For example the pain could be like a back ache which is not curable and makes life generally shit. Or like a cold which is permanent.
All the other things in your life could be going okay and you have family (parents, younger siblings) who would be devastated and seriously traumatised if you died. Would you rope or would you just try to keep going?
Never.

• +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller
I've had it since 2015 and it's destroyed my confidence and happiness

Depends on how bad it is. If it is some mild form of arthritis, I won't rope. If it is something like Cluster headaches, I would rope.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Are you sure it’s not back pain? I have that because of sitting for too long but stretches help
Nope, always been in that area and sometimes upper back but only feel that once a year

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Focus on accelerating Singularity If u have chronic pain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46941
How much does it hurt
I don't know how to describe it tbh, sometimes when I stand for more than 10 minutes it hurts like a knife going in it, sometimes when I sit I get pain for 10 to 20 minutes straight

I don't know how to describe it tbh, sometimes when I stand for more than 10 minutes it hurts like a knife going in it, sometimes when I sit I get pain for 10 to 20 minutes straight
Make Money and buy opioids

Have you thought about roping? Not suggesting it just wondering what you think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46941
Have you thought about roping? Not suggesting it just wondering what you think
Yeah I thought about dying a lot, I also have other problems in life. Never thought about specifically roping though

• +1
I already want to rope without having chronic pain, if I had it, I would simply make it faster.

• +1