Would you smash Kobe Bryant’s daughter? (POLL)

Would u smash

• Yes

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • No

Votes: 32 50.0%
  • I’m too old and I don’t want fbi on my ass

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
Kobe’s 13 yr old daughter who was on the helicopter and died.
4DBC77F9 A487 45E2 B43C 4C2FAC806586

I WOULD LOVE TO IMPREGNATE HER AND HAVE SOME 6’6 MULATTO NBA PLAYERS WITH HER TBH NGL.

And she do got some sexy legs 😳😳

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 2205 and 4 others
OP IS A FAG

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 756 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 11758, Baldingman1998 and 11 others
Nigga she just died, chill.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 4612 and 22 others
i would unironically stomp your face out irl but not enough to kill you just so enough so you're brain is fucked and you're a vegetable for life and your family would spend the rest of their lives miserable catering to you in your vegetative state until you finally die of natural causes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 11074 and 13 others
and then when you finally die of natural causes and your family thinks they are free and can live their life now, i would find your parents and do the same to them and beat them until they are vegetables, so your siblings/other family are trapped taking care of your parents lifeless bodies and can not enjoy their lives.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 2403, Warlow and 3 others
😐

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
and then when you finally die of natural causes and your family thinks they are free and can live their life now, i would find your parents and do the same to them and beat them until they are vegetables, so your siblings/other family are trapped taking care of your parents lifeless bodies and can not enjoy their lives.
rentfree I see

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Patient A, Pendejo and 6 others
Get cancer

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2403 and Ritalincel
@FBI you seeing this shit?

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and Deleted member 2587
WHAT GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: godlikesz, Ritalincel and Deleted member 3962
necromaxx bro

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
over for u bhai

Shes black.... .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 2403, Ritalincel and 2 others
How about the eldest daughter?

• WTF
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
almost got op's ip and full name. few more minutes.

fuck i hate this looksmax firewall. almost cracked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Warlow, Patient A and 8 others
almost got op's ip and full name. few more minutes.

fuck i hate this looksmax firewall. almost cracked
Bruh you're really gonna doxx him? What did this man do to hurt you? I know this shit is fucked up man, but damn you make it seem like he lives in a penthouse rent free in your head bro.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass, BigBoy and Ritalincel
Bruh you're really gonna doxx him? What did this man do to hurt you? I know this shit is fucked up man, but damn you make it seem like he lives in a penthouse rent free in your head bro.

If you're ready to say this shit on the internet you deserve to be doxed bro. Literally thats so fucked up

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Warlow, Jagged0 and 3 others
If you're ready to say this shit on the internet you deserve to be doxed bro. Literally thats so fucked up
Yea I guess, but OP just has a sick sense of humor. Whatever, not my problem.

I SEE MY REAL ESTATE HAS EXPANDED. I WILL SOON HAVE AN UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF HEADS TO LIVE RENT FREE IN.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta, PenileFacialSurgery, MogTheMogger and 4 others
im not just gonna doxx him. im gonna ruin this kid, like worse than @Nibba got ruined.

my buddy is helping me out in discord rn. im saving it all for a big blow. tomorrow we will probably be done gathering it all.

we've already figured a way to directly associate his posts with his irl name which is enough to destroy him.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, noped, SpearOfOrion and 6 others
im not just gonna doxx him. im gonna ruin this kid, like worse than @Nibba got ruined.

my buddy is helping me out in discord rn. im saving it all for a big blow. tomorrow we will probably be done gathering it all.

we've already figured a way to directly associate his posts with his irl name which is enough to destroy him.
Aye bro ur kinda scaring me actually. I take it back, none of this was srs. 😳😳 pls no doxxy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Ritalincell, Introvertednarc and 10 others

nigga dont get banned jfl

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and maunchu
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/17/17683.jpg?1578100053
Joelossus
21 y/o kv, NEETcel, pingascel
-

JoinedMar 26, 2019Messages7,246
Today at 7:30 AM
  • New
  • Add bookmark
Holy shit, i was just outside playing a little bit of Basketball, pretending to be him, and now he's dead.

it’s over for you OP jfl

no i woudnt.
also lol at this faggot @moggingmachine fucking dick shaft shaped nigga thinkin he got the brain to dox someone jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: needsolution, maunchu and PersianKingdom
Pedo Bear spotted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
@Yummyinmytummy if i were you i’d make sure you make all your social media’s accounts on private and make tape over your webcams :feelskek:

@Yummyinmytummy if i were you i’d make sure you make all your social media’s accounts on private and make tape over your webcams :feelskek:
Literal normal apes going apeshit over some retard's death this world is a giant zoo

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
@Yummyinmytummy is my alt so rlly ur doxxing me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Jesus Christ op show some respect. Even tho I think it’s stupid how people cry for Kobe that’s a 13 year old man grow up

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass, Introvertednarc, Deleted member 3195 and 5 others
13 year old is off limits cant lie 😳😳😳

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, EthnicelAscension and PenileFacialSurgery

Users who are viewing this thread

Back