Reactions: WeiWei
dogshit face :sick::sick::sick:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, TUSSELEIF, theonewhocantascend and 4 others
Good. Good. We live for that shit. If you don't eat your woman's unwashed ass you're a faggot
Honestly true. Been thinking about this a lot lately. Some men want women to shave and be super clean, but that washes away all the musk and pheromones so that they’re sterile and gross. I want to taste a girls shitbox for what it really is, not some pale imitation

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake, theonewhocantascend, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Honestly true. Been thinking about this a lot lately. Some men want women to shave and be super clean, but that washes away all the musk and pheromones so that they’re sterile and gross. I want to taste a girls shitbox for what it really is, not some pale imitation
Bro why? That sounds gross.
Clean and hygiene are a must.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, 5'7 zoomer, Bomber517 and 1 other person
Built for BBC/BWC

Last edited:
Shitbox or fartbox. Love it. That's exactly what it is... FOOD. If you don't eat her ass and worship her cheeks you're faggot no joke

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, theonewhocantascend, Deleted member 72630 and 1 other person
unwashed pussy is gross doe

Shitbox or fartbox. Love it. That's exactly what it is... FOOD. If you don't eat her ass and worship her cheeks you're faggot no joke
Food? oh no no. it’s ambrosia, and the juices from her sopping cunt are the nectar of the gods. Only a cock sucking homosexual would turn down such a lovely gift from the heavens

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Food? oh no no. it’s ambrosia, and the juices from her sopping cunt are the nectar of the gods. Only a cock sucking homosexual would turn down such a lovely gift from the heavens
bbc

You have to be into femdom to be straight then? Literally kys dude you are about the worst user in here.

Do you know what actual FAGGOTS do to each other? They eat each other's ass and even it's shit sometimes just like you do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and Bomber517
watching these e thot streamer girls is the biggest incel trait

You have to be into femdom to be straight then?
Do you know what FAGGOTS do to each other? They eat each other's ass and even it's shit just like you do.
Good. But we're only eating female anuses and shit so it's coo

• Ugh..
Reactions: theonewhocantascend