Would you still be incel with this lower third?

Stil incel?

• Yes

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 64.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1553

Deleted member 1553

It is so over bhai its not even funny
Ofc, adjusted to be proportionate to the rest of your face with the same skin color.

Screen Shot 2019 12 30 at 34429 PM

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 11763
no one is incel with that lower third

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
yeah, cuz my lower third is basically the same and i'm still incel lmao

With that lower third I would still be incel, with that melanin on the other hand...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
yeah, cuz my lower third is basically the same and i'm still incel lmao
Post a fucking pic or you're a lier.

• Woah
Reactions: her
Are you fucking kidding me?
5 Psl bro, maybe 5.5, but dead in the world of average
Rami malek 0601 mr robot 13

I believe it's all about eye area, even i who get rated low on ratings has been complimented by girls many times. Irony? i wouldn't tell
Max Henhappel David Brad 05

They say this guy has weak lower third, but if not the best eye area, so this is why

• Love it
Reactions: her
What is she saying in this picture;
"Hey sweetie what's up"
me: "just came back from work"
me "wanna have sex"
her "6663629"
me; wtf
translator "Sex sex sex free sex tonight"
asians don't know English well, don't mind that 😅, just pay close attention, and you'll understand what they are saying 👍

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
5 Psl bro, maybe 5.5, but dead in the world of average
View attachment 210596
I believe it's all about eye area, even i who get rated low on ratings has been complimented by girls many times. Irony? i wouldn't tell
View attachment 210597
They say this guy has weak lower third, but if not the best eye area, so this is why
Don't compare a shitty picture taken unprofessionally with a black and white highly edited & frauded pic and that model's lower third isn't even below average ( not like rami's eye area ). Jawline is more important than eye area especially on motion. Rami's lower third isn't even top tier but he still get compliments on it ( I always come across fan girls that have a crush on him ).

No, I'd ascend with that lower 3rd.

Would look weird having only bottom half of my face black

Don't compare a shitty picture taken unprofessionally with a black and white highly edited & frauded pic and that model's lower third isn't even below average ( not like rami's eye area ). Jawline is more important than eye area especially on motion. Rami's lower third isn't even top tier but he still get compliments on it ( I always come across fan girls that have a crush on him ).
Look, girls can find everything dimorphic attractive, whether it's hunter eyes or thano lower third, they just choose the best from the both, i would have to bet if you choose photo of that model with weaker lower third i send you, i mean ask her if she would choose him over Rami
Max Henhappel David Brad 04

A12782c3c823a54bfab05fd84d7af352

Why? Obviously better looking right, higher psl !? And ask 10 girls so it can be true ratings, just asking one doesn't matter lol, i had one girl going crazy on me just because eyes

Look, girls can find everything dimorphic attractive, whether it's hunter eyes or thano lower third, they just choose the best from the both, i would have to bet if you choose photo of that model with weaker lower third i send you, i mean ask her if she would choose him over Rami
View attachment 210605
View attachment 210607
Why? Obviously better looking right, higher psl !? And ask 10 girls so it can be true ratings, just asking one doesn't matter lol, i had one girl going crazy on me just because eyes
Pro the pics you're posting all have above average model tier features and extremely good harmony. None of them have a bad lower third, if anything they have above average lower third. A good lower third doesn't only mean robust ( which is the best kind of lower third ).

is that OJ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Pro the pics you're posting all have above average model tier features and extremely good harmony. None of them have a bad lower third, if anything they have above average lower third. A good lower third doesn't only mean robust ( which is the best kind of lower third ).
Maybe i was wrong, Rami is 6, and this guy is 6 also then (If eye area isn't of big importance). Then it doesn't disprove my argument that they choose best from both worlds
28428465 1661601873877556 7721539234640691200 n

(Pic of someone who has it all)

• +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن
Maybe i was wrong, Rami is 6, and this guy is 6 also then (If eye area isn't of big importance). Then it doesn't disprove my argument that they choose best from both worlds
View attachment 210617
This guy is a 7 rami is 5 didnt say eye area is not important, I just said that lower third is more important than eye area ( the later comes second )
View attachment 210617
Bad eye area, slayer lower third