• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, aspiringexcel, norwegianfreak and 6 others
Fuck no, ugly fat bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Saisei, Debetro and 3 others
This is what ending up dating a dude who does drugs and getting drugs yourself does fo you lol
Fuck no, ugly fat bitch

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and plukee
This is what ending up dating a dude who does drugs and getting drugs yourself does fo you lol
Is that really how that happened? Jfl 💀

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
Body looks nice and juicy but thats a balloon face. Would

• JFL
  • JFL
brooo she was the foid from teens react right?? fuark i had a massive crush on her back then but now she’s a crackhead landwhale

• +1
brooo she was the foid from teens react right?? fuark i had a massive crush on her back then but now she’s a crackhead landwhale
Hahahah yeah that's her. me too I just happened to remember her and she really descended hard

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Never looked good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Brootal and Tylermax
Is that really how that happened? Jfl 💀
Yeah she was a 15 yr old girl who would do react videos really popular due to her beauty but she ended up growing up and dating a crackhead producer for her "music" and she fell into drugs and got really fat

what the fuck happened to her face it looks like a botched procedure

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, EverythingMaxxer, twilight and 2 others
Yeah she was a 15 yr old girl who would do react videos really popular due to her beauty but she ended up growing up and dating a crackhead producer for her "music" and she fell into drugs and got really fat
Just fucking lol. Just fucking giga lol. I knew a girl like this who had severe bpd and she’s dating one of the most hideous looking guys iv ever seen plus shes still 15 and he’s like 19 or 20. She can’t live without drugs

• +1
Just fucking lol. Just fucking giga lol. I knew a girl like this who had severe bpd and she’s dating one of the most hideous looking guys iv ever seen plus shes still 15 and he’s like 19 or 20. She can’t live without drugs
For real man. You can literally mind control young good looking women if you're a dealer. These bitches are mad addicts for weed and stupid shit

• +1
Reactions: plukee and twilight
They tend to let themselves go after getting ran thru enough I feel like but it doesn't matter bc plenty of guys will still fuck her anyway

• So Sad
For real man. You can literally mind control young good looking women if you're a dealer. These bitches are mad addicts for weed and stupid shit
is being a stoner/drug dealer really ideal for attracting jbs? might just start growing weed in my garden for 16 yo pussy tbh

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, 5'7 zoomer, EverythingMaxxer and 2 others
They tend to let themselves go after getting ran thru enough I feel like but it doesn't matter bc plenty of guys will still fuck her anyway
It's the truth ngl

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
is being a stoner/drug dealer really ideal for attracting jbs? might just start growing weed in my garden for 16 yo pussy tbh
The 6’4 lanky dude with a patchy beard and vapes and smokes weed would attract so many girls in the uk. His height and reputation for drugs gives him a somewhat chad smv it’s fucking unreal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twilight and Tylermax
Yeah I'm in uni rn and every girl I know in the group dates some 2-3 years older dude who provides them cigarettes/weed etc. I know for a fact the best looking girl in class (19 at age) confessed me that her boyfriend (24) provides her weed everyday and she gets stoned she can't sleep without weed she have told me and they dating for 3 years since she was 16!!

• +1
The 6’4 lanky dude with a patchy beard and vapes and smokes weed would attract so many girls in the uk. His height and reputation for drugs gives him a somewhat chad smv it’s fucking unreal
Fr fr women are just nasty bro

• +1
Reactions: plukee
brutal i’m manlet so it doesn’t work, another ascension plan foiled by my genetics

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax and plukee
whos the fogger in your avi ?

• +1
Reactions: twilight and Tylermax
brutal i’m manlet so it doesn’t work, another ascension plan foiled by my genetics
you can be a drug dealer but you won’t have status. Just save up for LL with your drug money

• JFL
Don't worry man just give these bitches what they want

• +1
bloatmaxxing

• JFL
Yes , she's cute af

• JFL