Would you strip?

GhastlyGhoul

GhastlyGhoul

Ghoulmaxxed
Would you accept a job where you show up to women's parties and strip for them, IF you hypothetically looked like a PSL 7+? (Or lower if enough women find you attractive).

I mention this because I used to have a physically fit friend that did this. His face wasn't bad, maybe 5-6. His body was pretty defined but he really wasn't too impressive honestly.
He used to tell me that he would show up to parties, do his strip show while dancing a bit and playing party games. Women love party games with strippers come to find out. They don't just want your package in their face, they want to play degrading games with male stippers.
I'm sure there is a sense of humiliation or embarrassment at times with this kind of job. Women will treat you like a whore if you strip.

It wasn't always pretty. I asked him; "do you ever strip for fat girls"? He agreed that "yes, if you want REALLY big tips, dance for heavy chicks."
He also claimed that it was common practice for some women to offer to pay him for sex after the show.

....Can you imagine....can you fathom the idea.....that a 7psl+ woman would pay you for sex? Wouldn't that just blow your mind?

This is all hypothetical of course. If I ever get hot enough through looksmaxing I may consider this as a job. I have no sense of shame and I really like being nude around women. Haha! But seriously, this is a realistic job if you don't look like a troll.

Would you do it? Or do you have some reason you wouldn't do it? Explain.

i think you mean a male stripper

and no i have dignity to start taking all my clothes off to random people even if im attractive

Not a single word. XD

• +1
Reactions: GhastlyGhoul
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Stuoid question jfl

No, why would I strip for sex if I was PSL 7?

No, why would I strip for sex if I was PSL 7?

Because if you are less than 7 than no one is gonna pay you to strip for them probably. Women want attractive strippers.

would strip for free

id strip a bitches face off and eat it

no if i was that gl women would be stripping for me