Would you take a picture with some famous model knowing they will brutally mog you?

marchesi

marchesi

Low inhib and NT
If you encountered some model like jordan barret, would you take a picture with him knowing he will most likely brutallymog you?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Ye, most look Normie in natural light anyway

• +1
Reactions: marchesi
i don't take pictures

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, marchesi and lepo2317
No, but not for that. I don't see why I would want to take a picture with a famous person.

• +1
Reactions: marchesi and lepo2317
What's the point? I'm not a kind of guy who meet famous person, take a picture with him/her, add it on insta and then act like what? I have a life? I met popular person? what's the point.

• +1
What's the point? I'm not a kind of guy who meet famous person, take a picture with him/her, add it on insta and then act like what? I have a life? I met popular person? what's the point.

No, but not for that. I don't see why I would want to take a picture with a famous person.
Yea, same with me. Whats the point of taking a picture with some famous people? nonsense
i don't take pictures
i dont take much too

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and lepo2317
So you can write under the photo: "Me with my nigga, Jordan Barrett", that's what many Indians do when they meet celebrities, or even take photos with random white people, they write: "me with my new girlfriend", "me and my white friend", etc.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: lepo2317 and Snowskinned
No

• +1
So you can write under the photo: "Me with my nigga, Jordan Barrett", that's what many Indians do when they meet celebrities, or even take photos with random white people, they write: "me with my new girlfriend", "me and my white friend", etc.
The only legit reason to take pics with celebs

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar